25th December 2013

How we can help the community

Made by InternalDarkness in Help and Support

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
25th December 2013, 07:47 PM

First up this discussion was made by me and Fashionista. Otherwise lets begin. It's great and very fantastic when you help the community. How i help is by observing what goes around the community. And see if there is any problems,issues going on. Then help the person or make a solution everyone can see. You can help to! Start off by seeing what goes around the community and see if there are players that need help. By helping we can improve some situations that are between people and others and figure out an solution. Others help in different ways you don't have to follow mine you can help in more unique ways!A word from Fashionista : Usually when your making long helpful posts, users like it. Such as the tutorial, it got many likes because it was helpful and long and neat. For example, helping out the community reduces drama and makes us all happy. You could make your posts nice and useful without spam. People like this usually end up earning moderator.

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 07:50 PM

This is rlly good and well put! Your part lol. The for giving me credit, I feel proud lol. :3 *curtsies* HAHA LOL!

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
25th December 2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
This is rlly good and well put! Your part lol. The for giving me credit, I feel proud lol. :3 *curtsies* HAHA LOL!
Um what does curtsies mean?Otherwise thanks for the compliment :).

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Um what does curtsies mean?Otherwise thanks for the compliment :).
It's a physical thing. It's a girly bow. Look it up lol I don't know how to explain with just words

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Login or join the forums to reply.