25th December 2013

How to get higher rep. :)

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Help and Support

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 08:47 PM

Have you ever seen users with such high rep? You could become like them too. I will tell you how. If you make helpful or useful posts, or kind, users will like them. When you be positive in your posts, users love them! If you sit there complaining or what not, your actually gonna get dislikes. If your breaking a rule in one of your posts, or being mean or rude, your also gonna get dislikes. Such as moderators, when they get demoted, some of them return in a negative way, most return in a positive way. Such as Sadie, she got demoted, but returned in a positive way, that's why she got likes on her post "My Demotion". As you see, Sadie, Yoshi,and Damen, have high reputation. Why? They make like-able posts. Sadie makes them helpful most of the time and useful. Yoshi makes them nice, helpful, and unspammed. Damen makes them long, interesting,useful, and helpful. Many other users make really good posts, but these users are the top 3. If you go to their profiles, you can see how high their reputation is and what it says under it is "Ultimatum". When you get likes, it adds to your reputation. When you dislikes, it subtracts from your reputation. Users could detect if your accountable, by reading your posts. They could also detect if your a kind person from your posts. Your posts are transparent, they are transparent to your personality. Read over your posts before posting them too, it helps you a lot. Well, that is all I've got to say, bye!

Your trusted Master Fashionista

+1 by , Notacoolman, PenguinDSC, x and 7 others
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 09:15 PM

Another example. I'm getting likes on this post. Why? Its helpful.

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th December 2013, 11:35 PM

Very nice post.This can be really helpful to new users.You did have some spelling mistakes but that's okay! Keep up the good work Fashionista c:.

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
26th December 2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Very nice post.This can be really helpful to new users.You did have some spelling mistakes but that's okay! Keep up the good work Fashionista c:.
Omg I got mistakes????????????lol

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
26th December 2013, 01:37 AM

If you have mistakes, simply edit, and do not double post.
But that is not a big deal , this post was great. Easy to understand with the grammar usage, +1

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Omg I got mistakes????????????lol

Yea but the only mistake I saw was your.Your is used like this Ex. Your dog is nice and You're is used Ex.You're a great friend.You're means You are and Your means when you're telling a person that the object is his/hers.Hope this helped c: You did a great job.

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
26th December 2013, 11:38 AM

This can help lots of users, Fashionista! +1

Login or join the forums to reply.