26th December 2013

For Penguin isles

Made by Jazz100 in Penguin Isles

Banned
7 posts
26th December 2013, 05:04 AM

Hi penguins
I saw a little sneak peak of the penguin isles map and copy'd it to put it here and penguins that haven't seen it they can see it here! here it is:

als what damen said is down there:
Chapter Four

Notes: This is a VERY important chapter. It will begin a very important base. Read carefully without distractions. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - Boys, Girls and The Hishi.
— 2 years after Gold —

Bonnie slowly closed the door to his igloo, and creeped across the igloo clearing through the gap that opens out of the village and into the sea. The boat he left before night fall was still there, readied for departure. He climbed onto it and grabbed the ore and started rowing away from shore towards the nearby island. He was wearing a blue and white hooded cape which he pulled over his arms.

The night before, Bonnie had gone to Hashir, a recent friend of his. He was the founder of the Capital City and chief of the mainland’s ‘Queen’s Watch’ Order. He told Hashir everything about the ‘blue scouts’ on the island across from City Hanley. He gave Hashir the compass he hid from Pixie and said goodbye. Bonnie’s business on the island across was of some importance, and only Hashir knew some of it. He said to him he’d been going there secretly many times for a while, but he didn’t mention what it was he was actually doing. He said that it’s really important that he goes, and this particular time would be his last. He said “They’re giving me enough for the both of us, Me and Pixie.”. Hashir didn’t know what he was getting on the island. “Each one counts as allot, as now they’re much larger pieces rather than just grain sized pieces. If I stop going, the effect will reverse on us and it’ll kill us. We live off them now.”. Hashir remembered what he said, but had no clear understanding of exactly what he was getting and using.

Bonnie, arrived to the shore of the mysterious isle across to the mainland. He threw his oars into the sea and let the boat float into the dark night ocean. He was huddled in his cloak as he ventured quickly north west, cutting through the woods. He knew where he was going, he’d come before many times. When he got near the other side of the island’s long but thin body, he started to search around the ground, shoving snow aside and crawling like an insect. He finally found what he was searching for, a small sack which was quite heavy as promised. He opened the sack and put his flipper inside, “Yes, this is it.”. He reached in and grabbed one of the shards, which looked like very dark blue glass, then closed the sack quickly. He stood up and took his hooded cape off, “Wow these are huge!”.

Then he gazed up at the sky, full of stars. There was the moon, just as promised exactly above where he was standing. He aligned the glass with the moon’s position in the sky. As he held up the glass shard, the light of the moon got brighter and caused the glass to glow brightly like a lamp. Then bonnie looked down and crouched, moving the glass in his flipper around as if he was trying to use it’s light to discover something in the snow. As he held it towards the floor, blue footsteps appeared in the light from the glass. He followed the blue step trail holding the glass close to the ground to see where they lead. After a few minutes he reached a dip in the ground where the footsteps stopped. The dip was a ditch, quite large but clear of any tree or rock and the snow was smooth. Bonnie placed the glass shard onto the ground and it’s light faded immediately. Then…. it happened, they appeared just as usual.

He stood there waiting for the power to renew his life and make it longer, but this time expecting a much larger effect because of the size of the glass pieces. A shadow figure in the dark proceeded towards Bonnie but stopped to reach down to pick up the glass. He then threw it at Bonnie and it stuck in him, Bonnie screamed and fell down. The shadow figure then whispered to Bonnie,
“Young boy can row faster than you can, you have been replaced my friend by much better penguin”,
Bonnie looked at him in pain confused.
“Who? Boy?” he asked panting for life.
Another figure approached, but this one had never showed up before. The small group of eskimos, whom they were, didn’t tell Bonnie who it was. They just called him “Hish”. The figure took off his face mask and let down his hood. This one wasn’t a human like the others, it was a penguin, Bonnie’s replacement.
“Ag agh,” panted Bonnie almost losing the fight for life, “It’s you?!… Rover!..”.
The ‘hish’ grabbed the glass in his neck and pushed it in. Bonnie fell silent.. dead.
“There is only 40 glass left, and life belongs to the strongest.” said the figure called ‘Hish’.
“Yes get glass sack, bring it to penguin God Hish.” said the figure who threw the glass at Bonnie.
“Immortality belongs to me.” Hish said looking down at Bonnie.

— The Next Week —
Damen was outside the Capital, where his mom was who was badly sick, she was being kept in the big snow castle there. All of the adventurers with Harriet came down to the capital to be with her before she was thought to die. Damen was practising his bow in the Gardens. He kept trying to strike bulls eye on the target but just couldn’t get there at all. Damen’s friends, Bobby, Flipper and Chelsey were all watching him shoot. All of them were bored because Captain Hashir ordered them to visit Harriet every hour. The only time they could go outside was between those visits, and they could only go as far as the gardens outside the city. Damen embarrassed, missing completely, had ran out of arrows. He wished he didn’t have to turn around after the disgrace to collect more.
“Get some more and try again…” said Flipper.
“I keep damn trying all the damn time, it’s this bow! It sucks!” Damen frustratedly said.
“Hey! Henchy made that before he died.”, complained Bobby “He’s one of the Queen’s Royal adventurers too you know.”.
“Yes I know… but he could have made the wood more durable and less flexible.” Damen replied.
“Maybe you should practise your snowball throwing skills with me instead?” said Chelsey. Chelsey was the daughter of a merchant from Birdlings who was lucky enough to come with his wife and she, Chelsey to find food when they ran out. She was no good with a bow or any other things other than snow.
Damen scoffed at Chelsey and threw a snowball in her face.
“One more round and then we’ve got to visit Harriet.” said Flipper.
“Yeah yeah yeah, we saw her like 10 mins ago. Still lying in bed surrounded by Birdlingerers.” Damen said.
“Hey! Most of your damn friends are ‘Birdlingers’ including me so stop mocking us.” Flipper complained.
“Sorry, gosh.” Damen said back.
As he loaded the bow with the next arrow, suddenly someone else’s arrow shot right past his face and landed right on bullseye.
“WHAT?!” Damen shouted as they all looked behind where the arrow came from. There stood the red penguin who everyone despised.
“Ugh, it’s you half boy. Get out of here!” Flipper said to him.
“Go take your bow some place else, Rover!” Damen shouted.
Rover bowed in front of them and said “Tut tut, a 14 year old beats you every place, most high Prince.”
“Get the heck out or I’ll get the guards to lock you up so you can’t disappear all the time anymore! Son of the witch!” Damen said back.
Rover walked off with a mocking smirk on his face.

“You shouldn’t let that kid boss you around all the time… You are like way higher than him.” Chelsey said to Damen.
“Argh, I can’t get him.. or IT of my back. He seems to creep around all the time, he’s like a demon. Well, then again he’s the son of Corté.” Damen said.
“You have a right to hate him, and we do too. The son of the woman who killed your father. He, will never be liked by anyone; Especially me, when you are king we can slay him!” Flipper said to Damen with honour.
“Yes Flipper, I will.” Damen said.
Damen turned and shot his arrow, this time it missed the target and hit a tree. Above the failed arrow was the painted words “Haha ~rover”.
“That cursed Child! AAAGHH, I wish I could slay him!” Damen raged.

Minutes later, they were all around Harriet again. She was in a bed, at the top of the snow castle. Around them were a few guards.
“Damen my son, what have you been up to?” she smiled gigglingly.
“Well mother, ahem I was practising my bow and arrow.” he said back to her.
“Getting good now aren’t you?”
“Heh” Damen laughed back.
“Soon you’ll be captain Damen the master archer.”
“Haha, yes I think so. If it weren’t for that rover shooting an arrow on my target and missing perfect bullseye, my target would have looked perfect. I got 4 bullseye in a row.” Damen boasted lying.
“Wow! My son! You truly are a prince.” she said back. “Don’t worry, when you become the King you won’t need to worry about lesser penguin scum.”.
Chapter Three

Penguin Isles - Chapter Three, Gold.

— The Explorers —
1. James Hanley (Died. Brown)
2. Harriot Hanley (Wife of James, original name was Harriot Castlefield. Brown)
3. Pixie (Youngest Explorer. Pink)
4. Reldo (Builder, good at making structures and statues out of snow & ice. Blue).
5. Henchy (Fattest explorer, good and fighting and making things out of metal. Gray).
6. Bonnie (Clever student, used to study English and was quite rich. Light Blue).

— Chapter Two —
Guards came with the captain Corté to find the Explorers. They found James and executed him, they kept the others there to hopefully starve. Pixie found Harriet’s egg in their village, it was opened then they saw the little penguin.

— Chapter Three Begins —

Harriet was overwhelmed when she found her son. Bonnie and Reldo went out immediately to catch fish to feed the baby, Henchy made some rods for them out of sticks and grass rope. As years passed, the baby was healthy and very energetic. Pixie had spoken to Harriet about what James said to her about calling the baby Spike, Harriet decided the best thing to do was mix both of the names calling him Damen Spike Hanley. Reldo, with some assistance built big snow houses, igloos, and even statues in the village Damen was born in. They even spent a while making a play castle for the baby. They had made quite a fun small city for the 6 of them so they eventually came to decide to name the city after the royal family of Birdlings, Hanley.

When Damen was 6 years old, Pixie and Bonnie got married in their snow church. Reldo accidentally had not made the roof very secure so all the snow toppled onto them in the middle of the wedding. Bonnie and Pixie had a child when Damen became 7, they named it Bobby. Their city became very wealthy, and they had many fish because the sea was fresh. They often traded fish with travellers on the nearby seas. They were earning lots of gold from their trade. They became so wealthy that Birdlings began hearing about sailors who had been near the isles to collect fish and supplies. Corté and Hasper Hanley were getting annoyed by it, but they didn’t do anything to stop them.

By the time Damen was 9 and Bobby was 2, the city of Birdlings lost it’s leader Hasper because of sickness. After that Corté and the Guard took over ruling the city but they became very poor and many penguins were dying of no food and disease. Corté needed help, but nobody around them wanted to help the city since Hasper used to be very cruel to the surrounding settlements and merchants. Back on the isles, ships sailed to the shore of the mainland near the north camps where James had died. At first, Reldo and Henchy thought they wanted fish, but they noticed they were Birdlings ships. Two helicopters landed on the shore, and when this happened they all hid in the trees. Corté used a megaphone to tell them they weren’t going to attack them, they just needed fish and gold in exchange for helicopters and one of their ships.

All 8 penguins which included the children were brought up to the north where they were to address them. Corté and the guards looked older and very weak, so Harriet let them be fed. They gave 1000 gold and 30 crates of fish for Ships and Helicopters. Harriet didn’t want to talk to Corté, but she wanted her to pay. Harriet ordered that Corté and some guards must stay and live with them on the island if she is to be forgiven. They agreed and went back without Corté and about 40 guards. When the remaining guards arrived at Birdlings, they found the entire city was destroyed. A nearby city had attacked them when they had no guards, they were sworn enemies of Hasper and hated the crown of Birdlings. The remaining Birdling guards were taken hostage and became slaves, Birdlings was never seen again and all talk of the countries beyond the Penguin Isles fell out of this story forever.

A year later, the population had increased due to children being born on the Isles. Corté had fallen in love with Reldo and they had several children. They had one girl and one boy, the girl was called Star and the boy was called Rover. Life was merry on the isles, until Harriet fell sick. When this happened, Damen who was 20, Henchy, Bonnie and Bobby went on a mission to see what was on the island they could see from shore. They had never travelled there before in their entire time being on the isle because Harriet (their now self proclaimed Queen) ordered everyone to remain on the Mainland (it’s name became Mainland instead of just Island). When they pulled to the shore of the island, they could see the mainland behind them. It was huge! The island they were on was shaped like a telephone with the pointy bits facing away from home.

They went in a group and explored for a while but found nothing. Most of the island was just bumpy hills of snow, and a woodland along the far side. After some time, they split up. Bonnie was alone walking through the back woods. He day dreamed as he walked all until he noticed that he could see the sea. There was another island that looked bigger than that one, but it looked quite rocky and not very nice. Bonnie turned around, and as he did, he saw a bald patch inside a little hole in the side of the hill he just came down. “Wow!” he exclaimed to himself, he hadn’t seen a bald patch of rock in ages! He crouched down and looked into the hole. It wasn’t a tunnel, just a small hole in the side of the hill. It had greenery growing inside and little pebbles in the base. He put his flipper in to feel around for anything. “Meh”, he said as nothing was in there. But as he got up he saw a glint of gold, in the far end of the hole was a small golden object, he got it with his flipper. It looked oval shaped and had some markings on the front, and back. It was quite nice but looked a bit rusty, he smiled as he held it. As he fiddled with the joints on the side it opened up like some sort of hand mirror. He suddenly realised it wasn’t a rock or a medal, it was a compass. His heart sunk and the air around him closed in, he became afraid of the island and wanted to go home. He thought of his wife and children and started to walk fastly away. He went searching for the other 3 but they weren’t anywhere along the far shore. A few hours later he reached where they had come in at first on the boats, when the others saw him walking alone towards them they got mad.
“Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere! We were supposed to be home about an hour ago!” shouted Henchy at him.

He gave the compass to Henchy, and they all looked at it very curiously.
“I found it on the far shore…”, said Bonnie “We’re not alone guys.”
“This is too small for a penguin’s compass, it hardly fits in my flipper.” said Henchy whilst nodding.
“It could be a child’s?” suggested Damen.
“No, it’s too expensive, I think this is rare steel painted with very high quality layers.”, Henchy replied. “It’s markings are not used by any sailor or pirate. It could be humans.”.
“Humans?!” said Bobby fearfully. He’d been told scary stories of humans at bed time and he was afraid of them.
“Don’t worry Bobby, humans don’t exist.” said Damen to comfort him.
Henchy looked at Bonnie with a huge concern.
“Do not lose this. Keep it hidden and don’t tell Pixie about it, you know what she’s like.” he said to Bonnie.
“I won’t.” Bonnie replied.
Chapter Two

Penguin Isles Chapter 2
The King Rises

The 6 explorers had been travelling for several days on the Island. It was now a week since they pulled to shore after abandoning their homeland. Their home was the City of Birdlings which was about 400 miles away from the Island they discovered.

The City of Birdlings was very big, and lots of penguins lived there. It had a small group of penguins to lead it. They were called the Council. The head of the Council was called Hasper Hanley, he was the father of James Hanley. It was said that Hasper had lived for more than 80 years and still was not an old penguin.

Hasper didn’t leave his castle much because he didn’t like anywhere other than his city and didn’t like seeing other people. But one day, James asked him for lots of money so he could leave and live a different life, his father got mad at him because he didn’t like the idea, Hasper then banished his son from the City and took away all his money because he kept asking and even tried to take some money without permission.

James thought the banishment was unfair, as he was loyal to his dad all the time, he just wanted to move on. In anger, he told his friends what had happened, and that’s why they came with him to explore the seas and find new places to live.

The explorers had trekked through the forest for a while, but their speed was slow. Each one of them made little daggers and small pieces of equipment out of wood to survive. Each night they lit a fire in the wood and retrieved fish from the Lake. Later on the next day, they discovered a long stream that was covered in an ice layer. They followed it and it took them to the sea, where they saw many other lands spread out over the width of the waters.

Back in Birdlings Hasper Hanley sent an order out to the Guard, that they must set out with 10 ships, and sail down at a great speed to find the betrayers. An entire month later, James and his explorers had made a small village next to the sea where they found the river. It had their tents in it, and one of the explorers called Reldo knew how to build igloos out of snow. They all lived happily until they heard voices shouting from the woods nearby.

“Here then, we don’t want to bring all the food over to camp until we are sure that we’re staying here.” said a distant voice. Pixie was the first to notice the voices, and immediately told Harriet and James.
“I heard people before talking from the trees down there! I think there’s other people.” she said to them.
James told them all to get their daggers and hide behind one of the igloos. They all peeped from the side waiting for them to appear. Then they saw them, they had the armour of Birdlings on. There were about 10 guards all waddling in their direction.
“Everyone quick, run into the sea and hide in the water!” said James.
They all ran into the sea behind their small village.

“Igloos! Three igloos! Do you see them Captain?” said a Guard.
“Yes I do, it must be a settlement made by the betrayers! Find them now and bring me them alive.” replied Commander Brunt.

The guards overturned the igloos, tore up the tents and ripped open the sacks. They confiscated all the gold and fishing gear.
“Nobody was there, but the fire is still lit. They must have gotten away before we saw them.” said a Guard.
“They couldn’t have gotten far! Will go tell the others to come down here, and report back to main camp that we found their settlement. There will be nothing to stop us now.” commanded Brunt.
“Yes sir. Right away sir!” replied Will.

About 5 minutes later 20 more guards had arrived, and all were looking nearby for the penguins apart from about 4 who had remained stationed at the ruined camp. James and Harriet were clinging onto each other as they all slowly floated away from shore.
“We cannot get too far away, we need to swim round the side of the island and get to safety.” whispered Bonnie to James.
“Ok, come on penguins, swim across!”. They all swam down about half a mile and got into the trees, it was definitely past night fall and they were all holding onto each other as they ran into the woods. After about 2 hours, nothing could they hear at all from outside the trees. It was silent apart from the sound of the sea. They all huddled up together and quietly but coldly, all fell asleep.

“Why did she pick us huh? Why? Now we miss sausages and bacon again! She could at least send that fat Dugley out for once, all he does is stuff his face.”
“I don’t care about sausages… but I do bacon!”
“Hahaha, *Stops* Look! Over there! Penguins under that tree! It’s them!” shouted a scout Guard. He was with his friend, and they had noticed the explorers.

Immediately Bonnie and James woke, after hearing them shout. James grabbed his dagger.
“Stay back! Or I’ll run this through you both!” shouted James. The others woke and just stared at the two guards.
“That wouldn’t be necessary, betrayer!” shouted the Scout. The two scouts pulled out their guns and aimed it at James. “You’re coming with us.”

The guards arrested all 6 explorers and took them far up north towards their camp. When they arrived, they found many logs and fires lit about a large area full of armoured Birdlings guards. Many of the guards sat on the logs eating and sharpening their weapons. Some of them were practising, and some were addressing a very fair lady penguin with poems and stories.

“Here they are!” shouted the Scout who captured them all. “They are all here and we found them. NOW can I have some bacon?”.
“Bring them here!” shouted the lovely penguin lady. She had a blonde wig and pink skin, her name was Corté.
Cortés’ guards arrested James and Harriet and immediately and took them into her tent.
“Put cuffs on the others, and take them into the helicopter. We’ll throw them in jail when we get back.” she said to them.

Pixie, Bonnie, Reldo and Tindel were very upset and Pixie was too young to be put in prision, she started crying. Corté went into her tent where James and Harriet were.
“So, little worms, why did you run?” she asked them.
James spat on her shoes and said “We ran because if we hadn’t we would forever be locked in that city.”.
“You swore you would serve your father, a promise! You broke it, so did your friends and your wife. Now you must pay for this treason.”.
“No, we will not pay.” said James bitterly.
“Please let me go! Keep us here! Let us stay!” begged Harriet as she started crying.
“Okay, good idea you two. You can both stay as long as you live. But we’re taking the boats and ships with us, and all your possessions. You don’t want to rot in jail? Well you can rot on this rock. Good lives to you both.” Corté said.
“Thank you o Queen! Thank you!” said Harriet weepingly.
“Oh no, I didn’t mean James. Guards! Execute him! The others can rot here.” Corté said mercilessly.
The guards went forward and grabbed James by the head killed him.
“No!!!” mourned Harriet crying more than before.
Corté got up and left the tent along with the Guards.

Harriet cried as she left the tent. The helicopter started to float up, and flew off into the distant sky.

About an hour later, they had all gone. But then she saw Pixie and Bonnie and the other two! “Oh my!” shouted Harriet sobbingly.
“Yes! They let us stay! But they took all our daggers and we saw them leaving with our fishing rods and coats.” replied Pixie.
“Oh no… Oh no. OH NO!” Shouted Harriet.
“What’s wrong?!” Bonnie asked.
“The egg! The egg, our baby! Where is it? They took it?!” she cried.
“No… No didn’t! Let’s go and see!” Pixie said as they all started running down to camp.
About half an hour they all arrived to see their igloos smashed open and all their sacks and crates gone.
“Find the egg! It was in our igloo!”, cried Harriet “It’s all I have left!”.
They all searched through the snow, but they couldn’t see anything.

Harriet continued to sob on the floor. All of them apart from Pixie, who was bent on finding the egg were crying and silently cursing the People of Birdlings. Amongst all the care in the world for the little egg, Pixie saw a small extrusion in the sand. She unearthed it and couldn’t believe her eyes, a shell, but it was broken open but nothing was inside. “Over here, over here!” she shouted to them. They all came over and started looking around in hope.

“Check all the trees! Look in the sea, we must sail the entire ocean if we are to find the baby penguin!” shouted Harriet. They all were screaming and shouting at one another but all of a sudden they heard a child’s gibber. As they all turned around they saw a fluffy little chirping penguin, smiling at his mother.
Chapter One

Dear reader, as you read this story please notice the character’s and their assigned plots. I hope you enjoy the content prepared for you today!

Chapter One - The Black Hand
As the first day of Winter rose in the chilled sky, the sailors had finally reached the shores of the island they’d been heading to for several months. They had always been excited to discover new locations, and settle down there perhaps. There were 6 adventurers, who had come across from the East where their home once was. After being banished from his father’s lands, Sir Hanley abandoned home and took to settle down elsewhere. He took 5 companions with him to head west in hope to find work and settlements in order to begin a new life. But days became weeks, and weeks became months, and the sea tossed and turned in the dying sun.

Winter was near at hand, and there was little strength left in their feet and flippers. Food was scarce, and sea salt overtook their guts. Sickness was prevailing over them, but thanks to their luck, they caught sight of a far away island. Then through motivation, they found their last strength to get their ship ashore and deliver eachother from the untamed thrills of likely death.

James Hanley was the first to yell a cold cheer when they arrived on land. His crew were mighty excited about what they had discovered, but none of them suspected that the entire island was empty. They went about exploring the land, and for the rest of the day they followed their leader, James, in order to refresh themselves. After no luck in finding anyone at all, they gathered around each other under the twilight of the winter sky and in a huddle they heated each other up. One another mumbled words for comfort, but their pain grew no better. James Hanley had enough of their poor condition, and being a prince for 20 years he knew how he used to be treated. He rose with aggression and said “Well those fish aren’t going to catch themselves!”.
A crew mate named Bonnie said “But its night! Only fisherman with lanterns can catch fish at these hours!”.
James replied “Who are you? Aren’t you man enough to brave the darkness and get some food? Don’t you think fish can live in darkness too? It’s not like there’s a sun for them down there is there?!”.
The crew nodded, but Bonnie remained stubborn and grudgingly replied “Even if we can do some fishing at night, we don’t have enough rods.”.
“Are you out of your mind? Rods can be used on multiple fish, and what are you counting the rods against anyway?” said James.
“Alright fine, but I’m not swinging any rods around at this time, I’ll put them in the box whilst you fetch them out of the cold water.” submitted Bonnie.

They all headed towards what they thought was sea, but when they got there, they noticed it was but a lake. They all got their gear out from their travelling sacks and pull overs and started to wait for fish to take their bate.
“There’s no fish in this damn lake James my love, we need to get out to sea.” said Harriet, the one of the two female travellers amongst them.
“Quite right Harriet my dear, let…”, James was interrupted by the tugging of his rod.
“Hey, I got one, I got one!” he shouted.
“Wow! It’s not like the prince the yell out so childishly.” Bonnie said cockily.
James pulled the fish out, and there it was, hung on the the hook of his rod.
“See! The one who wants, gets. I wanted fish, and I got fish. A great big one at that!”.

The entire camp was thrilled with their catch, they ate the fish raw and huggled about near the lake under the trees. When dawn had rose, Sam, a friend of James, had woken before everyone else had. He was excited to actually see the bright day illuminating the beautiful lake they had caught their great fish in. No longer was his, or any of his friends bellies rumbling. Sam decided to have a little walk around the area. Later all other members of the group woke and started charting the area on paper.

“It won’t be long until the guards back home sniff out our betrayal and come after us, will it, Sir Hanley?” asked Pixie, the youngest of all the penguins. She was a very smart penguin but lacked friends, so she decided to come with the escapees.
“No it won’t, and I fear they are already on their way. I think we have been fortunate enough to discover a brand new island. Father always said to me that there was nothing beyond the seas East from home. He used to say that we are on the top of the world, and sailing out would mean we would fall out of it.”.
“Haha! How silly!”, laughed Pixie, “What do you want to call the Island then?”.
“I’ll name it after my princess, Harriet.”
“Wow, that’s nice of you! So there’s two Harriets now! The Penguin and the snow has it!”.
“Yes, although that could change.” said James.
“What are you going to call your baby?” asked Pixie.
“How do you know we have a baby?”
“I’ve seen Harriet looking after the egg on the boat, you know theres not much room on that boat, and the only way to look away is to close your eyes or to look down at the sea line.”
“Well, yes, but don’t tell anyone”
“There’s no point, they know too. They’ve even asked her about it! Haven’t you noticed sir?”
“No I didn’t.”
“How strange! So what will the name be?”
“Well he’s going to be a good warrior, and he’s going to be powerful, and he’ll destroy his enemies and make alliances.”, said James with a confident attitude. “I’ll call him Spike.”.
“Spike? Sounds a bit odd.”
“Wha… Well do you have a better name? I didn’t think so.” said James grudgingly.
“Pardon my Lord, but yes I do. Your wife, Harriet’s name idea was good.”, said Pixie with a nervous treble under her chest. “It’s Damen.”.
“Damen? She told me to call him Muppie. Well that was a joke I guess.”, laughed James. “Well I like that name, let’s just hope it is a boy otherwise I’ll throw it in the sea for a shark’s football!”.
Pixie found their conversation became rather awkward, so she decided to look for some sticks to make a den. James breathed deeply, in worry. And he thought to himself “What if they do come here, what if they take my baby and my wife…. And what if they take over our island.”

To be continued in Chapter Two - The King Rises.

-1 by ForumHelper

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
26th December 2013, 05:43 AM

This is a Complete copy of Damens work! You cannot do this
sorry

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Login or join the forums to reply.