26th December 2013

coolman talk- death threats

Made by Notacoolman in The Lounge

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
26th December 2013, 04:19 PM

Hi guys! Welcome to Coolman Talk!
This episode will be much different and serious. It's about ranks, death threats, and people quitting.

I've been hearing a lot of people saying something like, "If I don't get [insert rank here], I will commit suicide and/or quit." It really hurts me in the inside when I see things like that. First of all, I absolutely KNOW that they're not going to commit suicide. Lots and lots of people said they will, and not one person really did. Even DAMEN surprisingly faked suicide.
Guys. You must understand that pretending to commit suicide is not funny, cute, or anything like that. It's a serious thing. If you say you're going to commit suicide you must absolutely must be 100% sure that you really will. As a matter of fact, in a way you shouldn't even say that you will. Some 7-year-olds are on here and c'mon. Even if you really WILL commit suicide, doing it over not getting a certain rank is just one of the most insane reasons to commit suicide.

Now onto people quitting. If you want to quit, quit. Don't just go around being like, "Waaa! I'm quitting because I didn't get master, mod, or anything! I'm just done with this!" or "I'm done with this because I didn't get news reporter. Ban me." Guys, don't ask to be banned. First of all, that always leads to mods REFUSING to ban you, so you cuss. (BTW, I know I keep saying the word, "you," but I'm not speaking to anyone in particular. I'm just speaking in general.) Don't cuss. Like I said before, some 7-year-olds play on this. Just quit if you want to quit. Anyway, you have to EARN master and stuff. Whatever you do, DO NOT ask for master and don't quit because you didn't get it. It took me a while to get master, but what's important is I earned it. Even if you takes a while, I know you guys will eventually get it. You must believe in yourself! It's a proven fact that the people who believe in their self accomplish much more than the people who don't.

That's about all I have to say. (Thanks if you read all of this.)

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
26th December 2013, 07:40 PM

Yeah people say that for people to feel sorry for them and try get there own way. ~Luke

+1 by Notacoolman

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
26th December 2013, 07:43 PM

Yeah I saw a guy on old cp saying waaaaaaaa I'm getting bullied waaaa bullied I will just commit suicide I already cut of my arms waaaaaa if I commit suicide I'd probably keep it to myself

Login or join the forums to reply.