26th December 2013

How to be safe online!

Made by TikiLiki in Help and Support

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2013, 08:26 PM

1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.

2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.

3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible.

4) Never give out your passwords! Not even with your best friends or sisters/brothers

5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know,try to know the person well.

6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do.This can cause many problems!!!

7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are.Some people may lie about their age.

8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online.This can hurt other people's feelings don't you think?Try to re-read it until you're sure you did not offend anyone :)

9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude.Please,keep this in mind! This is what mostly causes Drama.

10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately!

I really hope this helped :)! Remember to never keep things to yourself and to review the rules
of the Website so you don't get banned! ~TikiLiki

+1 by Sunset, x, Tacofun, Preston and 3 others
Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
26th December 2013, 08:39 PM

Umm its about the give out your password thing...
What if i told my brother???

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Umm its about the give out your password thing...

What if i told my brother???

Your brother could get into your account and start messing it up.

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
26th December 2013, 09:28 PM

uhh he already did by calling Sadie a creepy doll. But shes not

Login or join the forums to reply.