26th December 2013
1 view

What You May Have Missed for PI

Made by SecretResearcher in Penguin Isles

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
26th December 2013, 09:46 PM

Here is a collaboration of all the news officially released by Damen relating to Penguin Isles in the making:

If I missed anything, please tell me ASAP. Hope this helped.

Edit: This will currently NOT include features made as of PI's official release.

That's all.

+1 by Ghost, CPManiac, tennis, Concord and 13 others
~ SecretResearcher

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
26th December 2013, 09:57 PM

Well done SecretResearcher! I have always admired your work, and your posts are definitely chuck full of thought. You put a lot of time onto them, and help other users is most what you do. I would make you Master right now, but I sadly cannot, for you do not have 400 posts. Although, your Reputation overlaps your Posts by many, meaning many many users love your work. This is a very nice quality post that will definitely help users catch up on Penguin Isles. Once again, keep up the good work!

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
26th December 2013, 09:58 PM

This is great for people who have missed some things! Great Work! +1!

You described everything depending on what they were and where the link address was! It was not complicated, and you made it very detailed so it is east to use! I suggest you update it when something new happens! You spent a lot of time trying to help others all the time, great job! I don't see anything missing btw, so good job getting everything in place perfectly! I think it should be pinned for everyone to see and know! :D I will have to ask Damen first, though, but great job with everything! Keep it up! You put a lot of time into this also, trying to get the web link, and to describe them. You made it like a resource finder!

"Hard Work Pays Off."

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
27th December 2013, 04:18 AM

WOW, magnificent! +1

You used very mature work in your latest posts since November, and I like the attitude! This is very thankful for some penguins who never read most of the Penguin Isles chapters and announcements etc! Certainly, you never missed anything out! Your work displays everything about PI! Someday, you'll be an administrator.

Very good work, indeed.

Login or join the forums to reply.