29th December 2013

Dice Talk employee of the week

Made by Dice in The Lounge

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th December 2013, 03:13 PM

Hello everyone! THis is a short post. But here is the pick of the Dice Talk Staff Employee of the Week! It is... SADIE!!! Congratulations Sadie!

Oh, and whoever is a Staff for Dice Talk, after your comment for this, say ME!

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
29th December 2013, 03:26 PM

Dice, try not to point out staff out loud. It might hurt some staff that they arent on dice talk. If you want to say you like a moderator, mail them. This can lead to a lot of fighting. I hope you understand.

+1 by
Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
29th December 2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Dice, try not to point out staff out loud. It might hurt some staff that they arent on dice talk. If you want to say you like a moderator, mail them. This can lead to a lot of fighting. I hope you understand.
Not exactly.Most moderators are patient and wait there turn for anything.Though i bet this Dice talk will be interesting.

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
29th December 2013, 03:36 PM

Yes. Unless they say there favorite moderators.

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th December 2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Not exactly.Most moderators are patient and wait there turn for anything.Though i bet this Dice talk will be interesting.
Really? Dice Talk has been here since October 6th... :/

65 posts
Seen 20th January 2014
29th December 2013, 05:08 PM

Well, Congrats to Sadie! I hope I can participate in this one day, I would really enjoy it... but I don't feel upset, so do not feel bad! ;)

+1 by Dice, -1 by x
You know how it is when the pie arrives. Totally delicious.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th December 2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Well, Congrats to Sadie! I hope I can participate in this one day, I would really enjoy it... but I don't feel upset, so do not feel bad! ;)
Hey Blueboy! Dice Talk is my talk show. You can be in the Staff for Dice Talk. You just answer questions for people. If they want to talk to me, tell them to mail me in 5 minutes or an hour. I am still giving out applications! Here it is:
Forum username:
Programming:
Experiences:
Extra:
Will you obey me?

You don't have to do it.
I still need a co-leader.

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
29th December 2013, 05:33 PM

Dice, this was a very short post. Its against the rules to point out stuff like "Best Staff member" or "Worst Staff member" or even "Best user!"
All those would hurt someone's feelings. Please, do not do this again.

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

119 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
29th December 2013, 05:39 PM

This is a common post that has spreaded to all of the users. Since lots of users have talk shows now people are doing this. A moderator or admin can point out what they think if this is okay or not. And plus look at the stats! That points out best things and worst user
Quote:
Dice, this was a very short post. Its against the rules to point out stuff like "Best Staff member" or "Worst Staff member" or even "Best user!"

+1 by Dice

Awesome signature made by moshi!

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th December 2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:

? They can do this if they fill out an application and this wasn't VERY short. Very short means that there is 5 words in the discussion... :/

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
30th December 2013, 06:25 AM

None of you actually get it, yes, those things CAN hurt, but to employee of the week, be PATIENT! It has a time limit, that doesn't mean it'll take forever.
Congratulations, Sadie!
+1

+1 by Dice

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
30th December 2013, 06:41 AM

Congradulations sadie what a well done i guess ypu've been the best in dice talk +1

+1 by Backonsucks and Dice

Login or join the forums to reply.