30th December 2013
1 view

should i?....

Made by Spongebob in The Lounge

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
30th December 2013, 01:39 PM

Hello. for those who did not see my post "new", allow me to introduce myself. my name is Gamer,and i'm a....gamer! if you want to find more information about me,go to my profile and read my "About Me". anyway,should i start a talk show like my brother Coolman/Broly? i want to follow in his footsteps,and get alot of "rep" i think it's called,and everything,but idk if i should start a talk show like him. so i'm asking all of you! do you guys think i should start a talk show? please let me know what you think! if alot of people say no,i simply won't start one. and if alot of people say YES,i simply will. well bye!

+1 by iSnail, -1 by x

584 posts
Seen 19th March 2021
30th December 2013, 01:44 PM

Nice post and yes I agree I love video games! +1

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023

Quote:
Hello. for those who did not see my post "new", allow me to introduce myself. my name is Gamer,and i'm a....gamer! if you want to find more information about me,go to my profile and read my "About Me". anyway,should i start a talk show like my brother Coolman/Broly? i want to follow in his footsteps,and get alot of "rep" i think it's called,and everything,but idk if i should start a talk show like him. so i'm asking all of you! do you guys think i should start a talk show? please let me know what you think! if alot of people say no,i simply won't start one. and if alot of people say YES,i simply will. well bye!
Make a talk show! It could be Gamer Talk, or Gamer Times... Just capitalize the "I" when your talking about yourself, and capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence...

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020

anyone can start a talkshow... I was a news reporter for months and now im retired to master. The secret to having a show is to do something no one else is. I did daily news and now my blog www.penguinspike.wordpress.com is the only blog reporting on damenspike games. So do something original.

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
30th December 2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
anyone can start a talkshow... I was a news reporter for months and now im retired to master. The secret to having a show is to do something no one else is. I did daily news and now my blog www.penguinspike.wordpress.com is the only blog reporting on damenspike games. So do something original.
ok. I'll do something like "Gaming talk"! the difference between Gaming talk and Talk shows is that,in talk shows people usually just talk about anything and everything,but in Gaming Talk i'll just talk about video games! do you guys think Gaming Talk is a good idea?

-1 by x

Login or join the forums to reply.