30th December 2013

I will be inactive.

Made by Scott in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
30th December 2013, 02:19 PM

Hello everyone, this message will explain me being inactive for two days. I will be at my aunts over night today and most of tomorrow I can try to check in but I most likely will be busy having fun and enjoying the rest of my winter vacation I hope you understand. I will return after the two days so don't think I am quitting that would be strange for me XD. Anyway I will see you all later on and I can't wait to return to the forums and write posts and have fun "don't forget me" I will always check in when I can well have fun guys see you all soon!

~Sadie

Keep me on track while I'm gone send me messages saying whats has been going on!

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
30th December 2013, 02:20 PM

ok have fun and a happy new year!

+1 by Scott

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th December 2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Hello everyone, this message will explain me being inactive for two days. I will be at my aunts over night today and most of tomorrow I can try to check in but I most likely will be busy having fun and enjoying the rest of my winter vacation I hope you understand. I will return after the two days so don't think I am quitting that would be strange for me XD. Anyway I will see you all later on and I can't wait to return to the forums and write posts and have fun "don't forget me" I will always check in when I can well have fun guys see you all soon!

~Sadie
Have fun! I will tell you what happened while you were gone...

+1 by Scott

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
30th December 2013, 02:22 PM

Ok. have fun at your aunts house,and everything,Sadie! :)

+1 by Scott and Spongebob

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
30th December 2013, 02:22 PM

Thank you everyone :) this is amazing that your supporting me.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.