30th December 2013

Gaming World-sonic...

Made by Spongebob in The Lounge

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
30th December 2013, 09:18 PM

Hello. welcome to...!
Gaming World #2!!! if you haven't seen the first one,and you want to, click on my profile,click "View Posts" and view the first episode. anyway,this episode is about...Sonic The Hedgehog! apparently,people really liked it when i did that episode,(the first episode) where i told people things they probably didn't know about Mario! well since they liked it, i will do it again!...except this time with Sonic The Hedgehog! i won't do episodes like this all the time,because i know you guys will eventually get tired of it. but i will do it occasionally! anyway,here's things you probably didn't know about Sonic The Hedgehog!
1. the creator of Sonic The Hedgehog thought hedgehogs couldn't swim,and he was trying to make Sonic sorta realistic (but he ended out totally not realistic),so that's why Sonic cannot swim
2. Sonic's shoes were inspired by Michael Jackson's shoes
3. Super Sonic was inspired from Super Saiyans from Dragon Ball Z (sorry if you don't know what Dragon Ball Z is.)
4. Sonic first turned into Super Sonic in a game called Sonic The Hedgehog 2
5.Sonic The Hedgehog's enemy Eggman,had the name Dr Egg Robot,originally.
6.Sonic The Hedgehog has been in comics since 1993 (which you probably already know. if you do,good for you.)
7. Sonic The Hedgehog comics,are the longest running comics
8. Sonic the hedgehog was running against some other people to be Sega's mascot. some people he was running againt: Knuckles,and silver.
9. when Sonic The Hedgehog was first made,he didn't have the ability to turn into super sonic,until 199something
well those are some things you may not have known about Sonic!....hurray,now you do. i hope you enjoyed the episode! bye bye!

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
30th December 2013, 10:21 PM

good job,Gamer! good job indeed! +1

+1 by Meghan

Login or join the forums to reply.