31st December 2013

The BIG secret!

Made by Backon in The Lounge

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 02:38 AM

Hello,
Backon here im gonna reveal my big secret.
In real life without my brother in the house im perfect i don't do anything bad but when he comes in again he says "ALEX'S ON THE COMPUTER" Im always on the Forums day to night earlly in the moring (Like now) im getting hurt to go on the computer im doing this all for you... and now i feel bad that people hate me and dislike me may23 is gonna make my rank lower now i hate myself. i wish i could go back in time so i never did any likes to my self and im sorry. I will take back every mean thing i said to you and my fammily and never be bad again! :( Thank you for reading this post i apprecciate this.

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
31st December 2013, 03:00 AM

Why did you say me? I said, you have broken the rules so you might get punished. That doesnt mean me, and me alone will do anything. I am glad you are starting to confront. Everyone shall forgive, and I am, but you also need to take consiquences. But i am glad you are starting to come out of the shell a bit, just please, from now on, follow the rules. You may not get demoted/ banned.

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 03:04 AM

Thank you so much may23 im gonna start fresh in 5 seconds! :)

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
31st December 2013, 03:10 AM

But remember- I dont know if you will get punished or not, it depends on what me and the other Mods and Damen will decide. You may or may not be banned, or demoted. But, for now, I suggest starting fresh, and following EVERY. SINGLE. RULE. Even check the rules page, get everything down, and follow them.

Login or join the forums to reply.