31st December 2013

The Little Lost Duckling 2

Made by Backon in The Lounge

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 04:56 AM

So Little Duckling walked a little further down the river bank until she met Squirrel. "Have you seen my mummy?" she asked again. But the Squirrel was too busy collecting acorns to even answer, so Little Duckling had to carry on walking. She had'nt gone very far before she met Rabbit. "Who are you?" the rabbit asked. "I'm the little duckling and i'm looking for my mummy," said Little Duckling braveley. "Then I should stay by the water, or Mr. Fox will get you," said Rabbit. And with a flash of his little white teil he disappeared, back beneath the ground. Little Duckling was'nt feeling very brave at all now. She quaket loudly, hoping Mother Duck might hear her. "I would'nt do that if I were you," said a squeaky voice, "or Mr. Fox might hear you," It was Mouse. "Oh dear, oh dear!" cheeped the Little Duckling. "Please help me find my mummy." But the mouse had gone, scurrying away through the grass. Just then, a big, furry braver scrambled onto the bank. "Hrrumph!" he grunted. "Wgat's a little duckling like you doing here, all on your own?" "I'm lost and looking for my mummy!" wailed the poor little duckling. "Is she a nice, brown, cuddly mummy?" asked the Beaver. "Who told you aways to stay close by her side?" Little Duckling nodded sadly. "Then you'll find her looking for YOU over by those reeds," said Beaver. And so she was "...Mummy!" quacked the little duckling happily, "I promise to never wander off again." And do you know what? She never, ever did.

By Backon

+1 by iSnail and

584 posts
Seen 19th March 2021
31st December 2013, 06:52 AM

Cool story backon! +1

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 07:06 AM

Thank you isnail i appreciate that!

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
31st December 2013, 07:14 AM

Yeah nice story Backon that was very good +1 from me! ;D ~Luke

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 07:37 AM

Thank you so mcuh to the people who like me story! :)

Login or join the forums to reply.