31st December 2013

Nintendo Power - Issue #4

Made by Nintendo in The Lounge

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
31st December 2013, 09:55 AM

Hello! We have a special guest with me today. The guest star is... EVERYONE!

I am here with the fourth issue of Nintendo Power! It's almost the new year here at DamenSpike Games HQ, and I want to thank everybody for letting me have a chance at where I belong. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Moving on to Nintendo:

- Year of Luigi has been officially extended into 2014! Get a copy of New Super Luigi U today, or, if you're in the UK, make sure to pre-order Dr. Luigi whenever you can!

- The Wii Mini doesn't seem to be getting as much promotion as their other consoles. In other words, it might not sell well.

- Did you know? Mario has a hat and a mustache because Mario's creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, didn't know how to animate hair or a mouth.

- The floating Mario head videos have been going around since an event at the 1992 Summer Consumer Electronics Show(S.C.E.S.). Inside a Silcon Graphics Workshop, a real-time Mario head was featured with the voice of Charles Martinet. It sounded unusual at first, because in 1992, there was no recorded voice acting for Mario in his games, so it makes a lot of sense it sounds different in later games. The Mario head was put on a screen in front of a 16-bit gameplay of an action-type platformer. He did impressions as well.

Alright, get Nintendo out of the way, as we move along with SEGA:

- Sonic Lost World and Super Smash Bros. 4 are getting closer to release! Pre-order whenever you can!

Short time for SEGA, moving to Microsoft:

- Xbox One is coming off the shelves! Get yours whenever you can!

- New games for the Xbox One are coming soon! Pre-order them whenever you can!

Not too much for Microsoft. Finally, we have Sony:

- PlayStation 4 is a domination in the market with the Wii U! Get yours today!

- New games for the PS4 are coming! Pre-order your treasure whenever you can!

This was a little longer than usual, but I hope you enjoyed the last issue of Nintendo Power. More issues next year! Thanks for reading.

~Nintendo

+1 by iSnail, x, Spongebob and Mohamed
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

584 posts
Seen 19th March 2021
31st December 2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Hello! We have a special guest with me today. The guest star is... EVERYONE!

I am here with the fourth issue of Nintendo Power! It's almost the new year here at DamenSpike Games HQ, and I want to thank everybody for letting me have a chance at where I belong. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Moving on to Nintendo:

- Year of Luigi has been officially extended into 2014! Get a copy of New Super Luigi U today, or, if you're in the UK, make sure to pre-order Dr. Luigi whenever you can!

- The Wii Mini doesn't seem to be getting as much promotion as their other consoles. In other words, it might not sell well.

- Did you know? Mario has a hat and a mustache because Mario's creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, didn't know how to animate hair or a mouth.

- The floating Mario head videos have been going around since an event at the 1992 Summer Consumer Electronics Show(S.C.E.S.). Inside a Silcon Graphics Workshop, a real-time Mario head was featured with the voice of Charles Martinet. It sounded unusual at first, because in 1992, there was no recorded voice acting for Mario in his games, so it makes a lot of sense it sounds different in later games. The Mario head was put on a screen in front of a 16-bit gameplay of an action-type platformer. He did impressions as well.

Alright, get Nintendo out of the way, as we move along with SEGA:

- Sonic Lost World and Super Smash Bros. 4 are getting closer to release! Pre-order whenever you can!

Short time for SEGA, moving to Microsoft:

- Xbox One is coming off the shelves! Get yours whenever you can!

- New games for the Xbox One are coming soon! Pre-order them whenever you can!

Not too much for Microsoft. Finally, we have Sony:

- PlayStation 4 is a domination in the market with the Wii U! Get yours today!

- New games for the PS4 are coming! Pre-order your treasure whenever you can!

This was a little longer than usual, but I hope you enjoyed the last issue of Nintendo Power. More issues next year! Thanks for reading.

~Nintendo
If you could like this post as much as you wanted to i would give 1000 rep. Nice Job Nintendo. Keep it up! +1

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
1st January 2014, 01:27 AM

A-Nintendo, can you add me and Mario?

Login or join the forums to reply.