31st December 2013

How to Believe in Yourself

Made by Smaug in Help and Support

119 posts
Seen 16th April 2020
31st December 2013, 02:10 PM

Hullo my friends! A lot of people have given up hope and want hope back. Today I am going to show you how to believe in yourself.

The word believe comes from a Hebrew stem and it came from along time ago.

Well now to explain how to believe in yourself.
Claim yourself best on whatever the task your trying to do. It makes your self esteem bigger and causes you to believe in yourself. Ignore the people that don't think you can do it. They munch on your self esteem. If you believe you can achieve.

People are quitting this game because of bullies maybe and they don't believe that they can stop bullying. They stop you from being who you are. You might be a mighty person with all of strength.
But if you don't believe in yourself it's pretty much useless.

A way you can believe in yourself is make other people believe in yourself. They will encourage you. Make you feel happy. They make you feel the strength of thousand tigers lifting up 100 pounds. For them to encourage you, you need to encourage them. Be friends with them.

So today find a good friend that you can trust and they will make you feel strong.

Never give up!

Stay Swimming ~ Smaug

+1 by Starwolf, Preston and May23

Awesome signature made by moshi!

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
31st December 2013, 02:12 PM

Nice Discussion It realtes To The Bible Since I Follow The Bible With My Discussions +1 ~Star~

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 02:19 PM

Good post Smuag all of your posts are amazing and this one reallt helped me thanks for telling lower users and being helpfull, :D ~Backon

Login or join the forums to reply.