31st December 2013

Returning Tomorrow, and etc.

Made by Scott in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
31st December 2013, 04:21 PM

Hello everyone, me Sadie here with a bunch of things I want to say and talk about. First of all I am returning tomorrow the timing is yet unknown I have been having a grand time at my aunts house I played games with the younger kids we ate and watched movies we had much fun together today we went out and it has been snowing so we went sledding which my aunt has a lot of land and this huge hill which is about ten football fields long maybe more and about 20 football fields wide maybe even more of course we walked up the first time but then I honestly got tired so we then took her kubota which some of you may not know what that is but it is like a smart car kind of but it is much different she kept driving us up the hill I had this long sled and that sled was so fast I kept going on the tracks that the kubota made and I went super fast and had so much fun yet the fun ended when I was going pretty fast and the sled crashed into a bunch of trees causing my leg to twist under the sled and now my ankle is sprained really bad it dose hurt but I am resting in a nice and cozy house with my dear family. Honestly this time off of the forums helped me stay positive it made me happier there for I am ready to come back happy and active as ever it will be like the first day I started and became rank master I am refueled and ready to come back positive which is great. Now allow me to speak about new years day.

New Years- So today is the big day and I myself can not wait it is almost 2014 isn't this great this year was full of amazing memories and events but I am ready for a new year with new friends yet to come and new memories. So what is your family doing today any special events what is your new years resolution if you do that kind of thing. I will list mine right now.

~ Learn how to make online games.
~Donate more often.
~Help others not just myself.
~Become more mature.
~Go to Alaska and explore the vast land mark.
~There is much more things but I'd rather not share all of them it is a long list.

Forum's new years resolution.
~Earn moderator back or even a higher rank.
~Work harder on posts and create amazing pieces of writing.
~Help more people around forums.
~Welcome new comers to the forums.
~Become more positive.
~Make others smile and become more happier about things.
~There is more also but there is way to much to express.

Fill free to ask me questions about anything or questions about this year. You may also write down your new years resolution if you want to. Have an amazing day here on forums and happy new years guys enjoy your day and as always stay positive.

~Sadie

This is what a kubota looks like...

Image-

+1 by InternalDarkness, Preston, x, Box Head Drake and 2 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
31st December 2013, 04:28 PM

Welcome back! I feel bad for you since you sprained your ankle. Get well soon! My birthday was so close to be on happy new year. Sadly its one day after. I can't wait! Again hope you feel better also good luck on your resolutions for the new years!

+1 by Scott

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
31st December 2013, 04:30 PM

I have never seen a Kubota! I like the picture it looks fun to ride in. Also the picture didn't show so how i figured out how to look at it. I simply quoted your post went to the bottom where you said what it looks like and copied the link and entered it in a tab. So if anyone has trouble looking at the picture try following my steps i said.

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
31st December 2013, 04:33 PM

Thank you everyone, and yes internal I saw that the image would not add which I don't understand why it must be a glitch because I could not add an image yesterday sadly.

Hi, I'm Scott.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
31st December 2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Thank you everyone, and yes internal I saw that the image would not add which I don't understand why it must be a glitch because I could not add an image yesterday sadly.
It's happening with a lot of people. Also i agree it's probably an glitch. Though do albums still work?

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
31st December 2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
It's happening with a lot of people. Also i agree it's probably an glitch. Though do albums still work?
I think they still work that shall be tested.

Hi, I'm Scott.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
31st December 2013, 04:56 PM

Welcome back tomorrow, Sadie! You seem to be as positive as before, or even more positive ^_^ Well, I see you have lots of new year resolutions, that's seems good. I only have like 1 so far, to have a new, wonderful and friendly-filled new world, I forgot my other... XD

+1 by Scott

Login or join the forums to reply.