1st January 2014

what would you like?

Made by Spongebob in The Lounge

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
1st January 2014, 01:51 PM

Hello! first off, some people keep asking me to make Coolman come back. (yes he has quit if you didn't know.) sorry guys. i asked him a million times to come back. he just won't. anyway,on to a happier subject. Gamer Talk! as you may know,i started a series called Gamer Talk! if you don't know about it, i talk about pretty much anything and everything that's related to video games! i'm not going to do one right now,though. instead i'm asking you guys what you would like to see me do on Gamer Talk! no,i'm not running out of ideas,but since it's new years and i'm happy,i'm taking suggestions! so yeah. what would you like to see me do on it? bye bye!

+1 by Preston, Mohamed, Smaug, Box Head Drake and 1 other

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
1st January 2014, 02:00 PM

Good luck on Gamer talk Gamer i hope ist as good as dich's and Yes Coolman has quitt i asked him only 5 times i would'nt bother to do more.

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
1st January 2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Good luck on Gamer talk Gamer i hope ist as good as dich's and Yes Coolman has quitt i asked him only 5 times i would'nt bother to do more.
not trying to be mean,but can you stay on topic?

-1 by x

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st January 2014, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Hello! first off, some people keep asking me to make Coolman come back. (yes he has quit if you didn't know.) sorry guys. i asked him a million times to come back. he just won't. anyway,on to a happier subject. Gamer Talk! as you may know,i started a series called Gamer Talk! if you don't know about it, i talk about pretty much anything and everything that's related to video games! i'm not going to do one right now,though. instead i'm asking you guys what you would like to see me do on Gamer Talk! no,i'm not running out of ideas,but since it's new years and i'm happy,i'm taking suggestions! so yeah. what would you like to see me do on it? bye bye!

Hope you do good on your talk. And I wish Coolman a good future.

Login or join the forums to reply.