1st January 2014

Why? Why?

Made by Freedom in The Lounge

Rookie
11 posts
Seen 11th January 2014
1st January 2014, 06:25 PM

NO! We shall not let these people pass through those doors! Why are you quitting? (Don't want to pinpoint) Why? Damen didn't make this so we can quit. No! He made this to put it in our memories. For now and forever. That moment in the future when your feeling down and you quit this. No memories will be there to occupy us to give us cheer. Why aren't you grateful for this amazing place? Does it make sense to quit? Then why did you even join if you were going to quit!
These are memories! When somebody in the future will remember any of you and say, ''I remember what he/she said. Don't give up!'' So yeah! When somebody is helping you. Look deep inside to see what they really mean! Their talks don't just help us in that ONE moment! In all moments till the end! Please! Just don't quit! If you think it's best go ahead. Go for it. I'm not trying to control your lives. I'm just telling you what do you think?

-Val/baller

+1 by May52, Harrypot9, vella, Box Head Drake and 8 others
Aloha! Hola! Hello! Languages! Yeah! Like a boss! XD

I made a picture sacrifice.
396 posts
Seen 4th March 2016
1st January 2014, 06:28 PM

Yeah! I agree and at the same time eh and yeah!

May.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
1st January 2014, 06:38 PM

For one thing,not everyone can just stay here forever. Even you will move on one day trust me. Besides,staying on the computer forever is unhealthy. We have real life to live.

396 posts
Seen 4th March 2016
1st January 2014, 06:41 PM

Yeah I agree about that

May.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

Rookie
11 posts
Seen 11th January 2014
1st January 2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
For one thing,not everyone can just stay here forever. Even you will move on one day trust me. Besides,staying on the computer forever is unhealthy.
....... Gamer I'm not saying Stay on here forever. I am saying Keep this as a memory and why are people quitting. Don't even start a fight with me. Enough said.

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
1st January 2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
For one thing,not everyone can just stay here forever. Even you will move on one day trust me. Besides,staying on the computer forever is unhealthy.
....... Gamer I'm not saying Stay on here forever. I am saying Keep this as a memory and why are people quitting. Don't even start a fight with me. Enough said.
I'm not starting a fight. I am just saying that all of us eventually will move on. Calm down. :/ and people are quitting because they want to spend time in the real world.Well some people are quitting because of that. Some people are quitting because of drama. Some people just think this is not fun anymore. But I think it's very fun.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
1st January 2014, 07:18 PM

Reasons people quit: Eyes need rest from computer Drama Spend time in there lifes. Anyways Freedom, you don't have to keep it a memory. It does make sense to quit. So I kind of disagree with you.

+1 by Spongebob and qwerty54

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
1st January 2014, 08:17 PM

I, for one, think this is true.
I agree with her.
Sometimes, you need to quit, but why "quit"?
Maybe you should, instead of quitting, take a break, and be back later.
I agree with this post a lot. You dont need to listen to the drama, you dont need to stay on it forever.
You just need to take breaks. No need to quit. +1

+1 by dayton and Zeternal

Rookie
11 posts
Seen 11th January 2014
1st January 2014, 10:32 PM

Thank you May.
Quote:
I, for one, think this is true.

I agree with her.

Sometimes, you need to quit, but why "quit"?

Maybe you should, instead of quitting, take a break, and be back later.

I agree with this post a lot. You dont need to listen to the drama, you dont need to stay on it forever.

You just need to take breaks. No need to quit. +1

156 posts
Seen 17th June 2020
1st January 2014, 10:43 PM

Most of the people that quit aren't really "quitting." It's more like retiring. And people have to get out of here and move on eventually.

+1 by Spongebob

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
1st January 2014, 11:55 PM

Concord,and ice dragon deserve a high five.

+1 by Concord

Rookie
11 posts
Seen 11th January 2014
2nd January 2014, 11:22 AM

Have you read May's post? She said a break. It can be a year and your still coming back so that's not quitting.
Quote:
Concord,and uncertain deserve a high five.
Enough said.

+1 by Concord

396 posts
Seen 4th March 2016
4th January 2014, 08:47 AM

I really really don't want a fight and I agree with may

May.

Login or join the forums to reply.