4th January 2014

Don't Be Discouraged

Made by Frogs in Help and Support

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
4th January 2014, 12:24 PM

Hi everyone! Well, now I'm back to Frogs instead of Running Man. Today I will be helping you to not be discouraged and to just try to do something, but if it doesn't work out, don't be discouraged! For example, when the Beta Testers came out for Penguins Isles, and I wasn't on there I wasn't discouraged because I guess it's just meant to be. Here is a chain that might happen when you get discouraged

First: You maybe apply for something

Second: You don't make it and they choose someone else

Third: You get discouraged and think that you can't do anything else or you'll just get blown away and ignored

Fourth: You become depressed

Fifth: You don't want to do anything because you are so depressed and nobody wants to hang around you which makes you even more depressed.

That is what could happen if you let yourself fall and not get back up. But what happened to me was this:

First: I applied for Penguin Isles beta testers.

Second: I looked at the post that Damen made but I wasn't on there

Third: I was sad, I admit, but I didn't focus on it.

Fourth: I moved on with life in the forums and I am happy for the people who did make it.

See how much better that is? That's why some people quit, because they don't pick themselves up again. That's why I want everyone to be able to pick themselves up and to not be discouraged. Even when someone says bad things to you, just ignore them. Move on with life and maybe you'll get chosen for something else. If not, then just think that that was the way it was meant to be.

I hope this helped you not to be discouraged! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Ribbet On!

+1 by Archie , CPManiac, avax, GirlyGirly and 2 others

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
4th January 2014, 12:31 PM

People who didn't make beta testing can wait 7 days.. it's not like it's going to be a month long beta test.

+1 by avax, May23 and GirlyGirly

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
4th January 2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
People who didn't make beta testing can wait 7 days.. it's not like it's going to be a month long beta test.
Exactly. I didn't get picked, I was a little disappointed, but I stood back up, because I knew it is coming out soon.

+1

+1 by GirlyGirly and Frogs
Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

Login or join the forums to reply.