5th January 2014

Houseofanubis Penguins Ep1

Made by Declan in The Lounge

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
5th January 2014, 05:51 AM

Theme Music First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfRcRh2BVM
Before you read the book has change a little to the real one there will be no romance on here! Also No Part For Girl 6 so if your interested to be her just say then i will edited her name in Also some of you are in diffrent series new sibuna team in series 4/Movie

Episode 1 - The Sibuna Beggining
By Declan Enjoy!
One Day This Unkown Girl Called Anna In A car being taken to a creepy old boarding School
Anna Said:Finally This happens when i puked at kindergarten and being naughty 100 times Then They She were A big school Called Anubis In the Town Of Penguin Isles These children Outside Called Declan,Tennis,Oldspeed and Joy Playing about Whiles Joy Where Playing with her BBFs
Then When Anna When Outside Then She Bumped Into Abby was angry saying watch where your Going! Abby Yelled Anna Said Sorry But Abby Yelled Even More! Declan went to Abby Thats Enough! And then Abby leaved Anna Alone In school they Were Learning Very Much Then Mr Backon Said Okay Now Who Can.. Then Mrs Sadie Came In she was the Head Teacher of The School She said Joy Time to Go your Parents are outside Joy Was Okay she was smart of the hole class but...Dreamer Girl Was even smarter Joy Was Jealous Of her Mrs Sadie said Again Joy! Its time to go so she went in the limo and went then Anna Went inside of Abby and Joy's Room and start packing in because joy left After School Abby Went in the room saying who are you and what are you doing to joy's bed! Anna Replied My Name Is anna The Caretaker Told Me to come in here Abby said sarcastically You Mean Snev? Snev came in the room and said yes Joy Has Left Because her mom and dad Took Her Back (But they Didn't) Okay Abby Said Sarcastically again Okay The Next Day They Had somthing called Supper Anna Did not Understand what was Supper they sat at the table Abby Said When everyone was eating So what did you do with joy? Anna said I don't Know what happened to your Friend! Then Abby Said Thats A Lie!! Then Abby Pored Juice On Annas Head Then Snev Came In the Room And said what happened! Abby Said Anna Put Juice on her head! Then Before Anna said a word Snev Cleaned her and let her go outside she sat on a bench with a strange Woman Looking at her then the woman said My Name Is Little and you the girl in this locklet! she saw the locket it look like her in it! Anna said that can not be me! Little Gave The Locklet And Ran Away She went To Declan After School He said It is you Science has said Anna was shocked that it was her At Night Anna went to the attic Abby and A Girl Called Thisismyname They said what are you doing? She standed ther and said this woman called Little told me to go in the attic so they all went then these two boys called Declan and Tennis Came And said what happening they all said A girl called Little told us to go to the attic and anna told us to! Then All of them went them Bam!
Dice and Oldspeed came out before they can say anything they said that this woman called little told us to come to the attic they didn't bother to say the rest....
To be Continued In Part 2

+1 by Preston and Dice
Declan - Quit

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
5th January 2014, 06:57 AM

Hi Declan,
I love these story's, and like I say I love reading story's! :D ~Luke

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
5th January 2014, 11:27 AM

Thank you! Luke you always like stuff..

Declan - Quit

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th January 2014, 11:42 AM

Declan, when am I gonna be in. And what's my name, besides Dice.

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
5th January 2014, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Declan, when am I gonna be in. And what's my name, besides Dice.
Next Part! Of Course!

Declan - Quit

Login or join the forums to reply.