5th January 2014

Seperation

Made by Sheepy in The Lounge

Banned
127 posts
Seen 9th June 2015
5th January 2014, 03:22 PM

When I just started playing Damens games I had no idea what to do or who Damen even was. When damen logged into snailschat everyone crowded him and didn't know who he even was. But then a friend named y Pet Tux helped me the whole way through he was so nice to me we played games everyday and we never would fight. Until one day I was on xat chat and he said he cant get on anymore ecause of his dad. That was the last time I ever saw him. Its been oh about 5 months since ive seen him and I still haven't given up on finding him.

+1 by GirlyGirly, May23 and Preston

I made a picture sacrifice.
396 posts
Seen 4th March 2016
5th January 2014, 03:30 PM

how sad to not c a friend anymore. well when I heard about oldcp I din't know about anything at all and then someone helped me with a lot but I don't know where she is right now :(

+1 by GirlyGirly
May.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
5th January 2014, 03:52 PM

That's a very good thing to do.
Yeah, that proves how unwilling you are to just GIVE up.
Giving up is the first thing most people do, and I have. I have anger management, so I get angry, then I give up completely.
I hope you find him, and keep looking!

~GirlyGirly :)

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
5th January 2014, 03:55 PM

One time on this website called Animal Jam there was a british 12 year old girl who helped me and befriended me :) she has youtube channel but I don't know what its called anymore :(

Login or join the forums to reply.