1 view

Air bending Magic

Made by Diego in Cool Stuff

Banned
106 posts
Seen 26th April 2014
5th January 2014, 08:19 PM

Air

Airbending is almost all defence, with only a few defensive moves. For defence an airbender could project a shield of air, then for offence an airbender could shoot air at an opponent. Air is the most dynamic of the four bending arts, as airbenders often jump around to dodge attacks. Airbenders can overwhelm many opponents at once, with air barriers, shields, swipes, and blasts. Air is the easiest element to bend, but it does have a few weaknesses.

Unlike elements like Water and Earth, airbenders are hard to seperate from their element. That is good, but if an airbender is enclosed in a small space, they cannot dodge attacks, and they will most likely loose the battle. Airbending might have a few offensive moves, but they do not have any final, fatal moves. It is hard to win a battle using airbending. Now, onto techniques?

Wind Summon:

Airbending is the easiest element to bend, as air is the most dynamic element. The Wind Summon is very easy, even for beginners. All you need to do is fuse your chi with the wind. Now visualize a white, moon-like substance, your chi, bubbling up from your stomach, flowing through your chest, into your arms, and out your fingers. Visualize the chi moving along with the wind, and then move your hands, and the chi, up. You should feel a bit of wind on your face. It should take you a few tries to even get a slight breeze. Practice this for a few days before going on to the next technique.

Wind Gust:

Coming soon...

Air Shield:

Coming soon...

Air Barrier:

Coming soon...

Air Blast:

Coming soon...

Air Punch/Kick:

Coming soon...

Air Scooter:

Coming soon...

Air Suction:

Coming soon...

Enhanced Speed:

Coming soon...

Air Wake:

Coming soon...

Air Conussor:

Coming soon...

Air Sphere:

Coming soon...

Mini Tornado:

Coming soon...

Tornado:

Coming soon...

+1 by InternalDarkness and BoxHeadChopper, -1 by Dice and ian

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
5th January 2014, 08:24 PM

It actually worked for me. It took me three times and it worked. Also are you doing these from Avatar?

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th January 2014, 08:30 PM

You know, I bet this is just from Avatar and it's just an illusion.

Banned
106 posts
Seen 26th April 2014
5th January 2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
It actually worked for me. It took me three times and it worked. Also are you doing these from Avatar?
Maybe but its different then what they do

-1 by ian

Banned
106 posts
Seen 26th April 2014
5th January 2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
its not an illusion if you say its fake then it will be fake for you that's what holds you back

-1 by ian

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th January 2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:

its not an illusion if you say its fake then it will be fake for you that's what holds you back
Why do you double post?
Topic: Okay?

Banned
106 posts
Seen 26th April 2014
5th January 2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why do you double post?

Topic: Okay?
I don't double post its just how the order of my posts show up

-1 by ian

Login or join the forums to reply.