5th January 2014

Wishing everyone well.

Made by Sadie in The Lounge

Scott
50 posts
Seen 21st June 2023
5th January 2014, 08:35 PM

Hello, I would love to say good luck for all of those fellow people that are in the storm crossing such as freezing rain snow and flooding this is very dangerous to drive in or to be in I'd rather see everyone stay inside where they are safe me and my brother and sisters wish you the best of luck through out this storm here we are getting a ton of snow mixed with freezing rain which isn't very good on the roads this mixed together causes accidents on the roads which isn't good for all who have to go out in this weather please be bundled up and warm make sure to drive slow and stay calm never go over the speed limit this will in danger you and others around you including family members I hope this message means well towards to fellow users good luck and stay warm.

- Scott & Family including Sadie, Bella, me and Dayton good day!

Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th January 2014, 08:38 PM

This is well stated Scott you have been a real role model lately honestly you're both an amazing blogger but also a brother thank you for writing this message for me since I did not have the time you put it in amazing and kind words such I myself can not do you'v taught us all a lot nice work :)

+1 by Sadie and Sophie
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Scott
50 posts
Seen 21st June 2023
5th January 2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
This is well stated Scott you have been a real role model lately honestly you're both an amazing blogger but also a brother thank you for writing this message for me since I did not have the time you put it in amazing and kind words such I myself can not do you'v taught us all a lot nice work :)
Thank you Sadie that is rather nice of you it means well.

Scott

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th January 2014, 08:42 PM

Goodbye! :) I hope you don't get hurt!

Login or join the forums to reply.