6th January 2014
1 view

Update of Game

Made by Damen in Penguin Isles

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
6th January 2014, 02:03 PM

That's a bright decision, Damen! Not to make things complecated, but penguins mining and fishing and joining clubs isn't realistic, either. I don't want to get rid of it, it's just an idea! ;)

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
6th January 2014, 03:09 PM

Yes, this game is very unique, it is a great game!

I think it's a great idea not to have colors like pink, since it is not realistic.

P.S. You guys are gonna love the game!

+1 by Dice
I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
6th January 2014, 05:03 PM

Cant Wait For The Game Damen I Hope All The Beta Testers Love It Wish I Could Be One Anyways Continue On With The Beta Testings And Updates! ~Star~

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
6th January 2014, 06:17 PM

+1 OMG CANTZ WAIT! SO CHOOSING FROSTY WHITE! Oh and how do you know if you made it on the beta testing list? I never saw that due to Christmas and my parents being divorced.

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
That's a bright decision, Damen! Not to make things complecated, but penguins mining and fishing and joining clubs isn't realistic, either. I don't want to get rid of it, it's just an idea! ;)
Penguins have little intelligence therefore making a game that is realistic to being completely real would be utterly boring.
Quote:
+1 OMG CANTZ WAIT! SO CHOOSING FROSTY WHITE! Oh and how do you know if you made it on the beta testing list? I never saw that due to Christmas and my parents being divorced.
Sorry to hear that! It's on a topic called Cast Release on this category!

Rookie
12 posts
Seen 26th March 2014
7th January 2014, 05:50 PM

I don't like much this update :c

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
8th January 2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Hello,

Me and my fellow penguin isles maker, Cory, are making loads of new things. Cory is in charge of making new items, send ideas to him for items!

I have changed the way penguin isles works when it comes to colors. The idea taken from Club Penguin, to have custom colors (which are impossible for real penguins) has been removed from Penguin Isles. Penguin Isles is designed to be realistic, sort of RPG game.

Neon colors on penguin simply isn't realistic. You can now be a fluffy grey, adult black or frosty white.

Those 3 realistic themes will be great for experiencing the most realistic 2D polar experience!

We are trying hard to seperate penguin isles from anything you've already experienced. We hate the thought of copying Club Penguin, because Penguin Isles is a penguin virtual world because of the choice of story, it is bound to have some infringing concepts. Such concepts are being modified by the day to make Penguin Isles a NEW experience rather than one you've already witnessed in the great Club Penguin game (which is amazing, but not what we are aiming to achieve).

Beta Players have probably noticed Penguin Isle's uniqueness. There are very few concept similarities between other famous virtual worlds, and Penguin Isles is going to be fun to play because it's new!
Can you add a wizard's cloak? I think my idea would be kinda cool ~Luke

Login or join the forums to reply.