6th January 2014

This is outstanding.

Made by Scott in Cool Stuff

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
6th January 2014, 03:48 PM

Hello everyone, well I have not been checking my rep or posts nor view because I am stuck on helping and posting so I logged on and seen everything including my posts views and rep and I was kind of in shock wondering how can this be how does this go up so fast and thinking about it I thought where does all the time go it honestly goes by way to fast it's shocking how much views and posts I have there adding up fast my views are crazy I am so close to 2,000 that will be epic once I earn that honestly I must thank you guys because you're in control of the like and dislike button and honestly through out my whole entire time here on forums I received about 4-6 dislikes but honestly most of them where over drama which soon after was dealt with. I have been getting heart warming messages notes and little pictures that mean the world to me you users may not think you're something but all of you to me are amazing and something huge you all work hard on your posts you all enjoy posting most of you are so kind and caring I mean sometimes you say that I'm your role model but as I receive the message full of thank yous I think in my mind where are they getting this from I say in my mind I am not the role model here they are you users are my role models including all the staff your feedback and thoughts make me molt into a better person in so many ways honestly you're the best you all understand things your all supportive about things it impresses me in more then one way. Thank you guys honestly this means a lot I will never let you down nor will I give up on none of you I enjoy helping you guys and showing you new things it's part of me to help truly it is and the forums help me pursue my dreams of blogging and helping it's amazing thank you guys so much for the support after today I need a few nice comments since I hurt my leg falling on the ice which sucks but you guys help me so much so this message is truly for you I am reaching so many goals because of you guys thank you all so so much it means so much to me honestly.

~Sadie

Status- Online

Rep-

Posts-

Views which are truly outstanding-

Thank You all so much :D

+1 by Icedragon The Myth, Sophie, CPManiac, Sadie and 6 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
6th January 2014, 03:50 PM

Your beating zipline in rep, but now get more posts
Sadie vs Zipline
XD Jk, good job Sadie, everyone adores you! Also I found you on YouTube, I saw your post on that I waddle CPPS maker, lol
Good Job

+1 by Scott and Sophie, -1 by Templar
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
6th January 2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Your beating zipline in rep, but now get more posts

Sadie vs Zipline

XD Jk, good job Sadie, everyone adores you! Also I found you on YouTube, I saw your post on that I waddle CPPS maker, lol

Good Job
No versing here but we all know I would win ;) just kidding he is an amazing blogger and poster he is truly amazing and oh my you saw that comment wasn't it a little to harsh.

+1 by Sophie and Templar
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
6th January 2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
oh my you saw that comment wasn't it a little to harsh.
Nah, it was really funny, I started laughing

+1 by Scott and Sophie
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
6th January 2014, 03:59 PM

That is A LOT of rep and posts. Views are so close to 2000. That is amazing! Like litteraly XD

+1 by Scott

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2014, 04:05 PM

It's me vs Sadie vs Zipline. I'm behind. XD

+1 by Scott

Scott
50 posts
Seen 21st June 2023
6th January 2014, 04:18 PM

Well aren't you doing swell good job indeed Sadie.

+1 by Scott, -1 by x
Scott

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
6th January 2014, 04:25 PM

Well, Sarabareille, I think your on the path to success!

PS: If it were a contest, it would be NO contest.... because I out-post all of you!! Maw ha, ha!

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
6th January 2014, 04:40 PM

Congratulations! Remember to always be positive xD. I think your almost up to Zipline?

+1 by Scott and x

Banned
466 posts
Seen 13th September 2014
6th January 2014, 05:06 PM

well first of all,yes i am outstanding. we are all outstanding. so thank you very much! haha,anyway no. thank YOU! you have done alot of hard work around here. you've been a nice person,nice mod,nice penguin,nice everything,respectful,funny etc. thank you for everything you've done,Sadie! you are outstanding!

+1 by Scott, -1 by x

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Well, Sarabareille, I think your on the path to success!

PS: If it were a contest, it would be NO contest.... because I out-post all of you!! Maw ha, ha!
NOOO! HE'S GONNA CAPTURE US IN A LITTLE KETTLE!! NOO!!!

+1 by Scott

Login or join the forums to reply.