7th January 2014

Stop saying mean words!

Made by Dice in Reports

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 03:41 PM

Stop!
You keep on saying that R word, retarded, and children can copy it! Some kids are 8, like me, and their parents don't want them to say it! Think, before you do... I caught Beth saying it, in post, "yes or no", and no proof, but I saw Kara say it.

+1 by May23, Templar and Mike676, -1 by Grace, Harrypot9, Mycroft, Scott and 2 others

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th January 2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Stop!

You keep on saying that R word, retarded, and children can copy it! Some kids are 8, like me, and their parents don't want them to say it! Think, before you do... I caught Beth saying it, in post, "yes or no", and no proof, but I saw Kara say it.
Dice,I am sharing my opinion. Stop this,now. You don't treat me like a normal person,you like everyone else,but no. Not me. This is the 2nd time you've done it to me.

+1 by Moshi
insert signature here

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Stop!

Dice,I am sharing my opinion. Stop this,now. You don't treat me like a normal person,you like everyone else,but no. Not me. This is the 2nd time you've done it to me.
Well, I want others to be safe! Like my friend, Muth8, he's my friend. He's 6 months younger than me, he's already been banned from the computer, for saying something mean.

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th January 2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stop!

Well, I want others to be safe! Like my friend, Muth8, he's my friend. He's 6 months younger than me, he's already been banned from the computer, for saying something mean.

Oh,and I don't have a parent here to stop me from saying things. My mom is in Cuba,and my dad is dead. Thanks for the post. :I

-1 by Dice
insert signature here

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
7th January 2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Stop!

I don't want to be mean but you just said the word what does that make you may I ask you could have stated you should be more mature because there is younger children joining and they do not want nor should they see immature words. Honestly you seem to be spamming making more then one post remember make posts every once in awhile comments are every 10 seconds after.

Also, you have nothing to back up your statement about Kara.

+1 by Grace and Notacoolman
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
7th January 2014, 03:58 PM

Dice is not doing anything wrong. I am sorry your parents are gone,but that has nothing to do with this issue, at all. Dice is treating you fine, he is saying that people need to watch what they say. No need to dislike this post, but your parents have nothing to do with this. I am very sorry they are gone, but Dice is sticking up for the younger ones, and I agree with him. They are not the worst of words, but kids should not be seeing it, hearing it, or saying it. ENOUGH SAID.
Locking this post.

+1 by Dice

Login or join the forums to reply.