7th January 2014

I won't tolerate this.

Made by Grace in Reports

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th January 2014, 04:04 PM

Guys,what is it that I did? Everyone treated me fairly,when I was Jaycee. I feel like Jaycee2.0 the hated one. Guys,I won't tolerate drama. I won't tolerate bullies. I won't even tolerate to comment on drama posts. I've had too much drama,and too much hate. Dislike if you want,but I don't think drama is the most important thing about this community. Damen created this game for fun,and memories. We've become drama penguins. I don't like this,and I'm not pointing any fingers,but still. I won't tolerate this any longer. GOOD DAY.

http://youtu.be/L6KHudGYITk

+1 by Dice, May23, Moshi, Scott and 8 others
insert signature here

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 04:05 PM

+1 We didn't start drama. We continued drama. Someone came along and started this whole thing. I bet it was dojoattacker. He has bad reputation.

+1 by May23, Sophie, Kara and vella, -1 by Mohamed

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
7th January 2014, 04:06 PM

I do not think there really is much Drama. Most of the drama on this forum is made up of thinking it is drama.
No one pinned anything on you. Or, at least meant to pin anything on you.

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th January 2014, 04:13 PM

I'm not just saying this is all about ME,I've seen others being bullied and I will take a stand for them. No matter who. I may be a jerk to some faces,but that doesn't mean I can't have a second chance to be the true me,the nice me,the one who you all knew. Please?

+1 by Sophie, Varai and ian
insert signature here

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th January 2014, 04:16 PM

To be honest, drama has calmed down. I haven't seen any for a while, but I might of missed some. If this was a few weeks ago, then there would be drama; but the community is stopping drama.

If somebody is bullying you, feel free to report them to me. I will need proof though.

+1 by Templar

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
7th January 2014, 04:16 PM

Of course we all forgive you, I do not know why you are saying you did something bad.

+1 by Archie and Varai

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
I'm not just saying this is all about ME,I've seen others being bullied and I will take a stand for them. No matter who. I may be a jerk to some faces,but that doesn't mean I can't have a second chance to be the true me,the nice me,the one who you all knew. Please?
I've been a jerk, lots of times. I can't even name them all. Today, I've been a jerk. On Saturday, I was.
Quote:
To be honest, drama has calmed down. I haven't seen any for a while, but I might of missed some. If this was a few weeks ago, then there would be drama; but the community is stopping drama.

If somebody is bullying you, feel free to report them to me. I will need proof though.
Yes. I was bullied before. I just don't have proof. :/ And for the drama. It lasted two months. I called it, "The Great Dramas".

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
7th January 2014, 04:36 PM

i don't know why nobody realized this,but all of this "drama" comes from people saying their is drama.

+1 by Hashir, Thisismyname and Varai, -1 by Grace and Dice

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
7th January 2014, 06:27 PM

I find it funny how you say you hate drama, yet discussions like this tend to cause it..

+1 by Notacoolman, Hashir, May23 and Archie , -1 by Grace

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
+1 We didn't start drama. We continued drama. Someone came along and started this whole thing. I bet it was dojoattacker. He has bad reputation.
Do not accuse/assume someone of starting it.
Quote:
I find it funny how you say you hate drama, yet discussions like this tend to cause it..
Exactly.

+1 by Archie and Smaug, -1 by Grace
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th January 2014, 06:56 PM

I find it rude when I get comments from Mods like this. You don't understand it. #rude

+1 by May23 and Mohamed
insert signature here

Login or join the forums to reply.