7th January 2014

Reputation.

Made by OoBubblesoO in Help and Support

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
7th January 2014, 07:27 PM

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about: Reputation! So let's get started, shall we? XD

~What is reputation?

Reputation is the number of dislike, or likes you have. It will show up on your profile, and when you post something. Everyone will start off with 0 reputation when they join.

~How do I earn reputation?

When you post a discussion, or comment, and you get a like that will add one point to your reputation. If you have 0 reputation, and someone dislikes your post you will get -1 reputation.

~Why is reputation important?

If you have a good, and high reputation it will tell others you are a kind, and nice person. Also you use reputation to get higher ranks, and to become trusted to others.

This is basically what reputation is, and how to earn it. Hopefully this helped you guys. Hope you have a fantastic day! Stay positive everyone. :3

~ Your helpful member, OoBubblesoO.

+1 by Box Head Drake, Grace, Mycroft, May23 and 2 others

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th January 2014, 07:29 PM

I went from 0 rep,to 97. I'm amazed. I just love this forum so much,I would kill myself for it. Back to the topic,amazing post. Truly awesome. Nothing more in need of saying but,+1

insert signature here

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
7th January 2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
I went from 0 rep,to 97. I'm amazed. I just love this forum so much,I would kill myself for it. Back to the topic,amazing post. Truly awesome. Nothing more in need of saying but,+1

Thank you. I appreciate all of the feedback. :3

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Login or join the forums to reply.