8th January 2014

Good Outside Bad Inside (Part 2)

Made by Izzy in Reports

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
8th January 2014, 02:25 AM

Other Games/CPPS
Well, all because you don't want to get banned here, you will say anything you want in other games/CPPS. It is bad. And sometimes when you got here, you'll be kind. And if someone reported you, you'll probably say "That's not me!" "They're trying to copy my name!" well, you're lying. I saw Sophie357 in CPPS.me, she had bad status. And she also says bad words. But the rest, I don't know.
Why Not Admit?
Because they don't want to get banned. So admit now, don't even quit. You just wanna quit for no reason, that's a bad idea, so you won't follow any Rules anymore. And they'll go to other Games/CPPS so they cannot be caught. ;c

If Someone Made You Mad
Will you show how if you get mad? Of course not. You will just PM them something that is not good, or will bully (think if possible ?). But sometimes you will just tell them to "stop". Good idea.

If Someone Made You Cry In Other Games/CPPS
Sorry about that, because sometimes we're part of fighting. And also they will fight back much hurting than you fight/hurt them. Will you report them here? No

Report Part 3 Coming.. <3

+1 by May23 and Preston
Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

Banned
168 posts
Seen 1st February 2014
8th January 2014, 02:12 PM

Well i have to say sometimes on other cpps bad words.But only when someone starts first.There are 1000 bully's on cpps.me only.Don't ask for Mirai.so.Well on my cpps that will come out this year or the other.Bad words are not allowed.

+1 by
I have leaved.Why are you looking at this?

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
9th January 2014, 12:20 AM

Cuss words are allowed on Cpps.me. I am not breaking any rules or bullying anyone. I'm sorry if you thought my status was bullying also, it was from teasing my friend Tasha but I never got to delete it yet. I will try to not cuss more in the future from now on.

Stay Wintery!:)
~Sophie

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
9th January 2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Cuss words are allowed on Cpps.me. I am not breaking any rules or bullying anyone. I'm sorry if you thought my status was bullying also, it was from teasing my friend Tasha but I never got to delete it yet. I will try to not cuss more in the future from now on.

~Sophie
Sorry, Sophie. I just wanted you to remember me again. :(

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
9th January 2014, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:

~Sophie

Sorry, Sophie. I just wanted you to remember me again. :(

It's ok Maix! :) And what do you mean? I remembered you!

+1 by Izzy
Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
9th January 2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:

~Sophie
Cpps.me is not censored, It's actually made for teens, Btw you don't need to sorry.

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
10th January 2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Well i have to say sometimes on other cpps bad words.But only when someone starts first.There are 1000 bully's on cpps.me only.Don't ask for Mirai.so.Well on my cpps that will come out this year or the other.Bad words are not allowed.
Yes, CPPS.me has lots of bullies many people, even Damen has said ~Luke ;)

Login or join the forums to reply.