8th January 2014

How to make HW,chores,reading,fun..

Made by Grace in Help and Support

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
8th January 2014, 03:13 PM

Hey guys,I don't know if this is in the right category,but if it is,please move it. This post will help make things a little fun for school,and chores. There are sections for each.

Homework
History:You can try and make a song out of the presidents. Example: George Washington was once a president,and then came along John Adams.
Science: I have always liked to make a project out of it. Say you're doing something about animals. Try something like tracking-down their footprints. Collect some rocks maybe,make a necklace or a bracelet.
Reading: Try to memorize it,and then again,try to make a song out of it. Example: The frog croaked,and then the butterfly cloaked.
Math: I shall give you a problem and show you. One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there? Now,to proceed,you must draw,and you can also color it,and try to make the best of it.
Latin & Spanish: Latin is my class,so I will show Latin first. I always had liked to make the words sound right,and I couldn't. So I figured this out. There is nothing like a little competition to brighten up the mood. Homework and competition can go hand in hand in many different ways. If there are siblings, see who can complete their homework with the most correct answers or in the quickest time. When using the quickest time, make sure quality is upheld. If there are no other students, have your child compete with himself. If he received a 95% on the last homework assignment, make it a competition to beat that score. Parents can get involved as well. Make a photocopy of any worksheets that need completed. See who can answer the most questions correctly: the student or the parent. Children love beating their parents at any competition. Now,to have fun with this,you can have a friend over,or you could simply web search on how to make it fun. (This counts for Latin & Spanish.)
This is it for now,comment down below if I missed any classes of your's. Until then,Bye!!
Chore time!!!! Okay,first thing is first. Room cleaning. Have you ever complained about this? Well,I always loved listening to music. And I always liked to add a little bit of dancing. So I made up the clean dance.. I was young,so don't laugh. XD,the order is this. Landry,Bed,Hang up clothes,take out the trash,then pick up from under the bed,and dresser/nightstands. The other way I had fun cleaning was,I would plug in my headphones if I were vacuuming. That way it could be more fun. Sorry this one was allot shorter. NEXT!
Okay,here are the places you might be comfortable with doing homework. You need to find a quiet place,supposedly build a little area. That way you'd be alone,and you wouldn't have to move from your siblings. This is truly it,so bye!

+1 by May23, OoBubblesoO and Dice
insert signature here

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
8th January 2014, 03:18 PM

Yes! This is a very good post. Once, I had to read this boring story, so i sang it instead.

+1 by Grace

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
8th January 2014, 03:24 PM

LOL, I always sing my books because I feel like it doesn't make it seem so lifeless.

+1 by Grace

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
8th January 2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
LOL, I always sing my books because I feel like it doesn't make it seem so lifeless.
Exactly. XD

insert signature here

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
8th January 2014, 03:37 PM

I love to read, I am a book fangirl. But- the stories my school gives us to read for HW are strange and boring.

+1 by Grace

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
8th January 2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
I love to read, I am a book fangirl. But- the stories my school gives us to read for HW are strange and boring.

I know right. I also love to read books, such as, The Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson. My school gives us boring books to read too. Anyways, this is a great, and amazing post. :3 +1

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Login or join the forums to reply.