8th January 2014

What Moderators are on DS

Made by Dice in Help and Support

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th January 2014, 05:08 PM

Moderators are the Staff. They are like owners, but not likely. They help this forum. They help us with anything. Support, and other things! I know all of them, even old moderators, and I know that they are helpful and kind. Some of you may think, "Well, Hilly is poor and cruel." That is an example. So just respect the moderators. Administrators, is another story!

+1 by Key, Preston, May23, OoBubblesoO and 3 others

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
8th January 2014, 05:37 PM

Great post! It will definitely help new users who are wondering what a moderator is. :3 +1

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
8th January 2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Moderators are the Staff. They are like owners, but not likely. They help this forum. They help us with anything. Support, and other things! I know all of them, even old moderators, and I know that they are helpful and kind. Some of you may think, "Well, Hilly is poor and cruel." That is an example. So just respect the moderators. Administrators, is another story!
Nice post, this will help all the new people that join the forum! +1 From me! ~Luke :D

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th January 2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Nice post, this will help all the new people that join the forum! +1 From me! ~Luke :D
Thanks! I hope this stays long!

Login or join the forums to reply.