8th January 2014

Respect And Kindess

Made by Starwolf in Help and Support

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
8th January 2014, 05:38 PM

Hey Guys Star Here Today Is Post About ~Respect~ And ~~KIndess~~

What Respect Is: Respect Is A Way Of Kindess. It's A Way To Make Friends And Get To Know Them Better. It Helps You Earn Moderator A Little More Besides Helping. It Makes New Friends Use The Kindess And Respect To Ignore Bullys. Just Say "My The Weathers Nice Isnt It?" And Ignore Them Some More Then Tada!

~Kindess~: Kindess Is Pretty Much Like Respect But A Little Bit Diffrent. Its A Way Of Niceness. It's A Really Nice To Be Kind You Would Be Amazed Of What The Aspects Could Be If Your Super Kind To One Another.

What Kindess And Respect Can Do: Well Kindess And Respect Are Very Valuable Things. They Make Friends Family And More. It Teaches Others What They Should Be If Your A Role Model Show What Kindess And Respct Is To That Admirer What Your Capable Of.

How Valuable These Things Are: Kindess And Respect Are Things That Are Valuable In Life. They Make Others feel Welcome And Apperciated.It Helps Others Be Happy Around You And A Ton More Emotions That I Cannot List You Need To See For Yourself. (:

So This Is What Kindess And Respect Are And What They Do! ~Star~

+1 by Dice, May23 and OoBubblesoO

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th January 2014, 05:43 PM

That is so nice. Helpful. +1

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
8th January 2014, 06:23 PM

Great post! It will really help others. Keep up the good work. :3 +1

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
8th January 2014, 06:30 PM

This Is Off Subject But Heres My Penguin On Cp!

http://prntscr.com/2hp9rt

Login or join the forums to reply.