8th January 2014

Follow this lesson.

Made by Scott in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th January 2014, 06:46 PM

Hello everyone, I have been really want to help more as in help others post the right things and other things you must do when you join the forums there forth I am creating an online forum "class" my classes will be most likely be everyday when I get the time during each class I will create a class on join me where you can follow a bunch of things I usually do on the forums that should make it funner. Now I will describe a few things to make you guys understand more.

Class.
~ These classes will teach the following.
~How to create better posts.
~How to earn rep.
~What you should post about.
~And other life lessons.

Students will be assigned a category for there abilities each group will be taught at different times each group with have 4-5 "students" in them which is a great amount to start off with the following category's shall be listed right now.
~Positing *there is for levels to this depending on your skills.
1. Is if you aren't the best poster and you're rather new.
2. This level means you are better at posting yet you need some more support.
3. This means you are very good at posting but now I will help you even more.
4. This is for advanced users I will share some of my posting secrets along with support.
~Bullying stoppers.
This club is free to join just comment down below if you want to join this club this club will have meetings everyday talking about bullying and how we can stop it each user will help others and watch out for bullies.

**There is many more levels and category's yet to come I am still thinking**

I will soon later on add teachers since it will be hard to work with every class so if you think you could be a teacher send a application on why you should be a teacher.

This idea has been thought out and I do want to help others more then ever I bet this will help in more then one way. I hope you agree what do you think of this idea tell me your feedback in the comments down below right down there "V"

Thank you, ~Sadie :D

+1 by Notacoolman and Preston
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
8th January 2014, 06:48 PM

great post Sadie! great post,indeed! i like how you always tell new users how to do things! +1

+1 by Scott

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
8th January 2014, 07:20 PM

I like the idea. it will be very helpful. Also are we supposed to mail you if we want to be a teacher?

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th January 2014, 07:33 PM

Yes mail me your application :)

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.