9th January 2014

Music's Garden- Sunflowers

Made by Preston in The Lounge

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
9th January 2014, 07:24 PM

Welcome to the very first, official Music's Garden! I am very excited for this! So why not, lets begin!

SUNFLOWERS

Sunflowers are plants that can grow up pretty high, from 3 feet to twenty-five feet high! Sunflowers are edible plants, for animals and humans, and for vegetable cooking oil. Sunflowers are thought to have existed 3000-8000 years ago, but know one knows for sure. Sunflowers are no longer only yellow. They come in orange, red-orange, maroon, tan, peach and striped colors, but, they still come in yellow, it is not like there is no more of that color. The tallest sunflower ever grown was 25 feet, 5.5 inches tall, which really amazes me! Like I said, these plants can grow really tall! Kansas is known as the Sunflower State. Many newer sunflowers have green centers instead of brown ones. One of the interesting sunflower facts reveals that sunflowers are really 2000 separate flowers attached by one base. The flowers that you see are single ray flowers but these do not produce seeds. Sunflowers have seeds that grow on them, and when it is autumn I think, the seeds fly off the sunflower, using umbrella-like feathers, and land somewhere, and then a new sunflower goes, and the pattern keeps repeating. So, I would probably not want a sunflower in my house, if so many of them will just keep growing! Sunflower seeds can supply the fuel to run biodiesel engines. When it is growing the head of the sunflower plant turns in the direction of the sun. This following of the sun is called heliotropism. So, I think sunflowers are real interesting! I hope you think they are a bit more, at least, from all these facts!

Well, this was the first episode of Music's Garden, and I really hope you liked it!

+1 by Starrah and May23

272 posts
Seen 26th February 2015
9th January 2014, 07:30 PM

Yes I do like it, y tambein lo amo. Xd spanish. I like it because i love sunflowers. +1

Your Friend, Ilse

+1 by Preston

Kitty Chesire Is looking at you.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
9th January 2014, 07:31 PM

Thanks, I tried my best. :)

+1 by Starrah

Login or join the forums to reply.