13th January 2014

The Story Of Me

Made by Frogs in The Lounge

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
13th January 2014, 05:53 PM

Hello everyone. Recently, I told you all that I will tell you my story and Why I became a Black Hawk. So now I will share this story with all of you.... and tell you my beginning.
Finding OldCP

When I was just hanging around, doing nothing, bored as usual, I was looking on our Ipad, and just happened to see a link that is supposed to be "OldCP". When I got on there, the screen didn't load, "Of course" I said to myself, "You're supposed to use a computer". When I went on the laptop, I went on it, and there it was, I immediately made an account called "CpOriginal". Then, later on I made an account called Frogs, left CpOriginal, and stuck with Frogs. When I started meeting people, one of my first people to meet was Hashir. He is one of my great friends. Soon I met Catwarrior (Ninjay), CPManiac, Sunwolf, PenguinDSC, Courtney6, sarabareille (Sadie), etc. I was having an amazing time helping people and hoping to achieve mod. I almost made it, I really did, but it closed before I could earn it.... if I even would.
The Forums

Soon I became active on The Forums and earned my rank as an Master. I am currently trying to achieve Moderator. Also, when I first joined the forums, I was confused and didn't know much things and yes, I did make plenty of misakes, but, I eventually learned that I was doing things wrong.
Penguin Isles

Sorry, I know this jumped very far, but there wasn't much in between. Anyways, when I started Penguin Isles, it was AMAZING! I saw Damen, my friends, Cory Jay. But, when I went to see Damen in Black Hawk Isle, he showed us where we could swear fealty to the Black Hawks. Accidentally, I joined them. I was devastated. People were calling me poop, telling people to shoot me, abandoning me, EVEN MY FRIENDS!!! The only people who stood up for me was May23 (May23monthly), Greenguy100, Sadie, and Cory Jay. Eventually, I accepted the fact that I was a Black Hawk, and I started being a Black Hawk. Now I am consumed with Black Hawks, and I am determined to win this war.
The Reason I Stuck With Being A Black Hawk

I've never liked always happy endings "And they lived happily ever after" Bla Bla Bla. That stuff is boring. Let the bad guys win for once (unless it's in terms of killing someone in real life, by all means cops catch them!). But if it's a game or a book, let them win for once. The world isn't a Rose Garden! It's never going to be perfect (except for in heaven). That's why I'm in the Black Hawks and most likely going to STAY with the Black Hawks.

I hope this helped you know more about my story! Thanks for reading!

+1 by PenguinDSC, Key, Scott, CPManiac and 5 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
13th January 2014, 06:01 PM

This is grand, but remember I also stayed along with you my fellow friend because I am also a black hawk :)

+1 by Starrah
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
13th January 2014, 06:19 PM

This made me want to become a Blackhawk again :3 And great story!

+1 by Starrah

272 posts
Seen 26th February 2015
13th January 2014, 06:19 PM

Xd im going to be a blackhawk... im not likley to be 1 but iam Xd. This is a great story.. mind I make my story? I was supposed to yesyerday but I got tired...

Kitty Chesire Is looking at you.

65 posts
Seen 20th January 2014
13th January 2014, 07:13 PM

Very interesting, Frogs! Great story. That was real interesting, and I see you are evil. Yes, I do get bored of always being good after a while, but who knows, I may not become evil... Still, I gotta make an account on PI first to decide that :3

You know how it is when the pie arrives. Totally delicious.

Login or join the forums to reply.