Mouse Ninja's moods

Add Mood

Mouse Ninja
29th April 2015
Who are you, who am I...
Mouse Ninja
23rd April 2015
No drama.. I quit. (pls no drama... PLSSSSSSSSS) I shouldn't even be posting this. Oh well goodbye xD.
Mouse Ninja
29th March 2015
Boy: Ah! Finally this is the moment! Girl: Will you leave me? Boy: Nah! Girl: Do you love me? Boy: Yes, alot! Girl: Have you ever cheated on me? Boy: No, why are you asking this? Girl: Will you kiss me? Boy: Every Time i get the chance! Girl: Will you ever hit me? Boy: Are you crazy? Of course not! Girl: Can i trust you? Boy: Yes Girl: Darling Now read this backwards.
Mouse Ninja
13th February 2015
Bad things have already happened to me on this day.. Friday the 13th.
Mouse Ninja
30th January 2015
Does everyone actually remember me ;-; http://forums.damenspike.com/view/35989/
Mouse Ninja
17th January 2015
No.... NO... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING... :(!!! The thing doesn't remember me, and I forgot my password sadly.....
Mouse Ninja
16th January 2015
Search up cats in swfCrate.
Mouse Ninja
1st January 2015
Who is a forum mod I can PM a screenshot to... it is important.
Mouse Ninja
1st January 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! I have officially been in Oldcp.biz for one year, (this is accurate because I joined in Jan. 2014) And yet DSGHQ Forum at 11 months XD
Mouse Ninja
28th December 2014
Can someone tell me who all the finalists are in a PM?
Mouse Ninja
27th December 2014
Guys if you are on Crime Solvers and I was there for a second I didn't see you guys for some reason and I saw you in an image so yeah..... weird. I'll be here for Stage 2.
Mouse Ninja
27th December 2014
Don't you hate it when your mom falls in love with a song? Mine fell in love with a 1D song, now learning to play it on the piano. I hear her right now... and singing.. o.O
Mouse Ninja
26th December 2014
Where are Crime Solvers? XD
Mouse Ninja
26th December 2014
Coming at 3:50 to attend mod comp and wait... and wait....
Mouse Ninja
16th December 2014
Haven't posted a mood in a while.. like my profile pic?
Mouse Ninja
30th November 2014
I KNEW IT! I knew that Hashir would win. I had my fingers crossed he would win, and it paid off. Well done Hashir. Well done. :P
Mouse Ninja
7th November 2014
How do you get those Snail profile pictures?
Mouse Ninja
5th November 2014
Quitting YT for good.