HappyNinja's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Second Accounts [ABUSED] • 31st January 2015, 11:30 AM

Damen wrote on 28th January 2015 12:29 PM:
If you think anyone is trying to test the moderators out of spite and even jealously, report their names and their IPs will be checked!
Yes I totaly agree Damen, I really hope no-one tries to do this. Otherwise they and there account we be banned. But Damen, what if they have a sibling or elder brother or sister and they really enjoy DSGHQ and then they rage when they are banned too? <---This is a Problem

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in I love DSGHQ! • 31st January 2015, 11:27 AM

I'm glad you like it, welcome to it I hope you enjoy all the amazing stuff here. I really don't want you to hack or anything. So yeah enjoy your stay here! :)

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Second Accounts [ABUSED] • 28th January 2015, 11:13 AM

Hello,
Well I actrully disagree with you Kruptowolf maybe the person acts like everything is normal or even logout, how will someone suspect a thing ? -HappyNinja

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Second Accounts [ABUSED] • 28th January 2015, 10:36 AM

This is a very 'Serious' post.

Hello Everybody,
Im here today to make a report about the varity of you players. You see alot of staff seem to trust some players, although alot of them want to see what happens so badly, so they create another oldcp of snaildom account, abuse it (by abuse I mean not following the rules, calling staff names being rude, swearing ect..) if anyone get suspicous of anyone creating another account and abusing it, please report it to staff (remember to post them a picture of proof otherwise you maybe just want to ban them)

Staff this is only for you to read, if you disagree with me that's fine but I don't want this community to be full of abusers.

Thank you for reading this. - HappyNinja

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in MrLion is a mod again! • 24th January 2015, 03:42 PM

Ellieismyname wrote on 24th January 2015 01:47 PM:
Congrats to mrlion!!!
Rasberry wrote on 24th January 2015 01:47 PM:
Congratulations Mrlion
You are kind of copying eachothers posts here, (Sort This out) and yes MrLion you oviously deserved it back! A big WELL DONE TO YOU!

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Thank you for 1,000 REP! :D • 24th January 2015, 03:39 PM

Well Done, you never know. You might even be at 10,000 Reputation and look down to 1000 and think 'That was a Long time AGO!' but all I want to say is a big CONGRATULATIONS Because 1000 is a massive number, like what Rasberry said. :) Keep up making good posts which make people like it!

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Watch out! • 24th January 2015, 03:36 PM

Wait Wait Wait, What happens if someone tries to be funny and they create another oldcp account with 'Monkey' in it For Example : MasterMonkey ?

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Jailed!?! • 24th January 2015, 08:46 AM

Hello, :( I have been jailed on oldcp. I think I might of climbed on the wall of town but I did not know you would get jailed for it. I am very sorry for doing it and I promise I will never use the bugs that are on the game, Im very sad, I really enjoy oldcp:

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in The Royal DSGHQ News #9 • 24th January 2015, 08:01 AM

Wow, this news report really intrested me Orbay. Keep up with the news, your doing GREAT!

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Minecraft Disscusion • 24th January 2015, 07:55 AM

Hello Guys,
If your reading this you hopefully play Minecraft, well I play servers like: arkhamnetwork.org or mineplex.eu What servers do you play and do you want to play together ? Leave a comment bellow if so (I am not making this post due for the Minecraft badge, this is real)

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in MOD APPLICATION • 24th January 2015, 07:42 AM

MegaSharkMS wrote on 23rd January 2015 11:13 PM:
guys sorry im not good at typing on forums
MegaSharkMS wrote on 23rd January 2015 11:15 PM:
let me fix it heres the list
MegaSharkMS wrote on 24th January 2015 05:31 AM:
guys what you talking about
im playing MCPE
MegaSharkMS I'm sorry, I do not like this application (As I say so myself) and I agree with the other users, you need to earn Master first otherwise there is a 0.1% chance you are getting accepted, also this is a very short application so I decline it (your not really declined it's just me personally I decline it, but GoodLuck.)