Back to Profile

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Rudeness • 19th September 2015, 09:12 PM

All hail the clique

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Dare to all of the DSGHQ. • 23rd April 2015, 12:16 PM

Why is this even a dare? This is the way everything should be.

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in XAT is back! • 19th April 2015, 07:37 PM

It's about time lol.

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Ranks when they don't want • 19th April 2015, 01:43 PM

Wise One Ixk wrote on 19th April 2015 01:01 PM:
Gibran said on 19th April 2015 12:48 PM:
FluffQueen said on 19th April 2015 12:42 PM:
Not trying to be rude but no one even asks for a rank and they are not trying to show off they just want ranks to be a mod not because they want show off ur thinking wrong or are u trying to get a rank?

Not trying to be rude but everyone who has a rank right now pretty much sucked up to Damen for it or they won it in a "mod competition" which essentially proves nothing to how good of a mod you are. So most mods don't really deserve their rank, just saying. But that's my opinion.

I don't know if I should like or dislike your post...
Like it!

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Ranks when they don't want • 19th April 2015, 12:48 PM

FluffQueen wrote on 19th April 2015 12:42 PM:
Not trying to be rude but no one even asks for a rank and they are not trying to show off they just want ranks to be a mod not because they want show off ur thinking wrong or are u trying to get a rank?
Not trying to be rude but everyone who has a rank right now pretty much sucked up to Damen for it or they won it in a "mod competition" which essentially proves nothing to how good of a mod you are. So most mods don't really deserve their rank, just saying. But that's my opinion.

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Ranks when they don't want • 19th April 2015, 11:01 AM

That's the truth. People just want a rank because it makes them feel special. Not necessarily because they wanna help the community. Some of them might do it to help the community, but not all of them do it with that intention.

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Weird Thing • 19th April 2015, 10:48 AM

Reminds me of the time I told my best friend I was gonna take a nap because school drains my energy like crazy, so it was like 6:00 PM and and I thought I'd wake up in an hour, but nope I woke up at 2:30 AM. It's pretty cool.

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in We got Chat Back! • 19th April 2015, 10:07 AM

Yes finally. I love Xat, I unfortunately can't go on my computer since it doesn't even work. :(

Rookie
9 posts
Posted in Return. • 19th April 2015, 09:55 AM

If you have been here for a while chances are you've heard the name iFreeze. Yes, I know what some of you might be thinking, but what I don't know is why you think that. Throughout the years on the DSGHQ, people have had an idea of me, which is completely off. They've always seen me as "the bad guy" and having such terrible reputation here is one of the reasons I left without any notice. But now I'm back.

I know I've had not so pleasent discussions with a lot of people here and I'm back to fix it. I'm here to fix things between users and old friends of mine of the DSGHQ. I hope you understand that I'm not here to cause problems, but instead fix the ones I had already caused. So I hope we all get a long from now on. :)