lrtpenguin12's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
10 posts

sounds fun... hope i can make it!

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in What do you think of School? • 2nd June 2015, 06:34 PM

Its really boring and im glad its almost over but i will miss all my school friends and teachers. but its nice to have time off :)

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Help? • 2nd June 2015, 04:46 PM

What are the houses for? I joined a house and im wondering what it is. can someone tell me? and how do you get gold? sorry to bother you guys, but im new and very confused :P so any answers/replies would be nice. thank you :) (oh and is there a chat room?)

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Hello:) • 1st June 2015, 06:13 PM

ok thanks everyone! thank you for all your support! :)

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Hello:) • 1st June 2015, 05:23 PM

So Im new here, and i have no idea how to do stuff and ik i just posted a while ago, but i have absolutely no idea how to reply to comments, and other stuff. and what gets you a good reputation on here? so if anyone has any tips or anything, please leave them in the comments. btw, what is the empire? k i appreciate any tips or feedback i get:) thank you:) oh and how do you apply for certain thngs like penguin watch?

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in Inactive Pinkhearts D: • 1st June 2015, 05:04 PM

hi! im bored so i decided to comment:) but my school year hasnt ended yet:(

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in read this right now • 1st June 2015, 04:59 PM

if you can lick your elbow, comment the word bathtub down below lol im bored so dont judge:P

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in hi • 1st June 2015, 04:50 PM

you can
watch tv
play cp
eat
eating is fun lol
draw
put pillows on the ground and then jump off the couch onto the pillows
make food
eat
watch a movie
text a friend if you have a phone
prank call if you have a phone
take a bath
or shower
fill the tub, put a bathing suit on, and go swimming! (dont forget to wear any flotation devices such as water wings or life jacket, and make sure you bring a pool noodle)
read a book
do homework
buy a hamster, then teach it to fly
beat up a stuffed animal
until its dead
nap
eat
(oh yeah and eat)
hope this helps

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in watermelon • 31st May 2015, 07:55 PM

my sister was eating watermelon. Then, she spit the juice at me. then she shoved strawberries in my face even though i hate strawberries then she was punching me. and then she shoved more strawberries in my face... help me... shes kicking me now while sounding like a flamingo. now shes eating more strawberries. shes complaining. then she told me to sniff her foot. now shes putting a strawberry in her mouth making more flamingo noises while rubbing her belly.

Rookie
10 posts
Posted in all about my pets • 31st May 2015, 07:33 PM

i have the same pets ;)