Goldie Mio's Posts

Back to Profile

Your not gonna fit in much kid
152 posts
Posted in Can't Touch This (Game) • 25th February 2016, 12:19 AM

Lee wrote on 23rd February 2016 06:34 PM:
Here is a game I created where you replace the word "touch" in "can't touch this".

Example "Can't itch this".

Winner gets the feeling that Dippy Fresh robbed their home.

BEGIN!
can't kill this

152 posts
Posted in May Quit -Brisk • 19th February 2016, 11:04 PM

Just ignore that crap. be yourself and let don't anyone get to you.
keep moving forward.

152 posts
Posted in I'm NEW! • 7th February 2016, 04:50 PM

Hatty wrote on 5th February 2016 07:13 PM:
my sister said i could join oldcp so i joined forums first so here i am! And i would like to know a few things about this place. so If you could help me please do.
welcome read the rules and enjoy your stay

152 posts
Posted in Welcome, Saraapril! • 7th February 2016, 11:34 AM

Guard88 wrote on 7th February 2016 04:54 AM:
Hi Saraapril, I See You Are New To Forums To Get Started Join A House At drejk.com/Houses
And You Will Be Ready To Enjoy Your Stay At Forums!
We Are Fun Friendly And Kind And Help You Out If You Are Sad Or In A Bad Mood!
Also Enjoy Your Stay In Oldcp One Day You Might Be A Member Of Staff On It!
Try Your Hardest On Forums To Earn Member Like Me And Get Some Experience And
Good luck! ~Guard88~
don't ever spam posts.

152 posts
Posted in Attacks 07/03/2016 • 7th February 2016, 09:23 AM

Misteh In Wonderland wrote on 7th February 2016 09:03 AM:
Today at probably over 7:00 pm EST Arryn came, he was at the forest, courtyard and the Forts. He wanted to go to the Underground Courtyard, where it had been sealed. He shouted "I WILL BURN DOWN THE FOREST" and I was like " drama!!" then I ate popcorn..

Just in case you can't see it, it says "Arryn is online"

Guard88 has said "DON'T GO TO THE FOREST 5 MINS BEFORE 7:00 PM (EST)"

Np for the Report

~ Misteh in Wonderland
thanks for letting me know.

152 posts
Posted in Let it Go. • 7th February 2016, 08:30 AM

Muffinz wrote on 6th February 2016 07:18 PM:
the cold never bothered me anyway
Lmao im dying
¨s¡ã¡õ¡ã£©¨s¦à ©ß©¥©ß FLIP THIS TABLE. ©ß©¥©ß ¦à ©c(¡ã¡õ¡ã©c) FLIP THAT TABLE. ©ß©¥©ß ¦à £Ü( ¡ã¡õ¡ã )£¯ ¦à ©ß©¥©ß FLIP ALL THE TABLES

152 posts
Posted in The Matching House • 6th February 2016, 10:10 PM

Jellyfish41 wrote on 6th February 2016 08:55 PM:
I need to find out which house I fit in. Can you guys please help?
you know yourself better then we do so why don't you try and think instead hm?

152 posts
Posted in Bye guys • 6th February 2016, 10:03 PM

Shampoo wrote on 6th February 2016 09:22 PM:
Hey guys, I'm officially leaving oldcp and forums. I said this a while back but I lied saying it was because of school but it wasn't. I felt like people would hate on me if I expressed my emotions, but now I really don't care anymore. I'm tired of feeling left out. I'm tired of not having anyone to talk to. I'm tired of logging on and doing nothing. I hoped to go on and make new friends, but I just gave up. I felt like a loner every time I got on. I'm not an attention seeker, I don't want people to feel bad for me. My only wish was to have friends that I could talk to. I noticed several people have the same problem as me. To the people who have the problem of making friends like me, I hope ya'll make friends. I guess this is goodbye for now. Bye.

- Isabella
bye

152 posts
Posted in HELP! • 6th February 2016, 07:12 PM

Jellyfish41 wrote on 6th February 2016 06:12 PM:
I have been in the jail on OldCP for more than 3 weeks. Can I be released now? It is really creepy in there!
make a ticket
and watch your actions next time so you WONT get arrested.

152 posts
Posted in Sans (undertale) • 6th February 2016, 03:50 PM

Pastel wrote on 6th February 2016 03:34 PM:
that sans is spicy
hot. you did a good job!

152 posts
Posted in How to deal with crushes ~Becky • 6th February 2016, 11:57 AM

lol this actually helped me with my crush
and I did pretty good flirting if I do say so myself

152 posts
Posted in Goodbye, DSGHQ • 6th February 2016, 09:04 AM

T R A P S O U L wrote on 6th February 2016 12:58 AM:
It's been 2 years. 2 crazy years. God has so much happened, the community has grown, Damen changed the DSGHQ so much, and I loved being there to see that.

I've been trying to write this message for about a month. It's been so long since I started this, So I'll go off what I wanted to say.

I'm a nobody. I don't exist. I try, I really do, but over and over I find myself alone with no one to talk to, no one that cares. It's pretty sad, honestly. No more than 10 people in this community truly know who I am, or even care that I exist. You might have heard this all before. The sad sob story of a kid on the community that no one pays attention to, the kid crying for attention, If you've been on the forums for at least a year, or maybe even 6 months you would know how the story goes. The kid comes back after a week or so, never leaves again. That's not me.

My little sob story is actually true. Unlike those people, I actually have no one to talk to. I try, but over and over I get nothing. I'm starting to wonder why I even bothered staying.

Once upon a time, I had friends. The DSGHQ was life, and it was all I cared about, when I was 14. Two years pass and I'm 16, tired of the community. It's grown into a home for kids, which there is no problem with, but I just don't mix with them. I've gotten to a point where I want to grow up and leave the childish things pulling me down. And here I am, talking to you now.

Ranks are near impossible for me at this point. No one my age is willing to talk to me, and I just don't mix with 3/4th of the community. These are reasons alone.

2 god damn years. Can't believe I made it this far. I stepped into the DSGHQ looking to be the next big thing, the all around loved moderator that wanted to change everything. It started with a large snowball rolling down a hill, but instead of growing in size, the snow ball melted. It lost it's snow, and at the end of the hill it was nothing but a puddle.

I'm leaving for good. I will not return, my intentions are not there. Like most abandoned accounts, I would like mine to stay active for people to see the "legend" I tried and wanted to be. This is the last post I will be making, and I tried to make it the most sincere and most open hearted as any of my other posts.

I won't be missed, let alone remembered. I will leave no legacy, nothing for others to go by. I meant nothing and will continue to mean nothing as the community grows and evolves. I'll just be another dead account.

Until the sun sets on a day without the DSGHQ, I'll support it, but never again be a member of it.

Until next time...

See you space cowboy...
bye man.

152 posts
Posted in Albums? • 6th February 2016, 08:01 AM

RubieBonnie wrote on 6th February 2016 07:28 AM:
Allison Riddle said on 6th February 2016 07:26 AM:
An album is where you can post a bunch of pictures and you can get likes on them. You can make one by clicking where it says Create Album or something like that.

Where Do I Get The Picture From?
just copy and paste, copy and paste.

152 posts
Posted in Disgusting friendship • 5th February 2016, 05:33 PM

like frakon said you copied it without giving credit
please don't do that again.

152 posts
Posted in NO MODS DONT CLICK • 5th February 2016, 05:13 PM

hey how about a little tip?
if you don't want mods to look at it just don't

say NO MODS DONT CLICK its just makes them actually WANNA click it.

I hope that helped not tryin to be rude in anyway.
oh yeah and I think I will be able to make it.