Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in North Warlord Joust • 12th April 2020, 03:29 PM

I came second last time, first place this time I hope.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Goodbye -Lloyd • 12th April 2020, 11:56 AM

Damnnnn Lloyd this hit hard. I'm sorry that you feel this is the best thing to do. Some people just don't appreciate the work the staff members do I guess.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in RHAF Public Statement • 11th April 2020, 08:40 PM

Long Live the RHAF !

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Kid quitting legit again • 11th April 2020, 03:44 PM

NAH IDC SEE WHAT I MEAN UNFAIR GAME SMHHH

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Unfairness of the game • 11th April 2020, 03:27 PM

YES BRO SG NEEDS DORVAL NOT PLA *SPITS ON*

FREE DORVAL 2020

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in GOM - Private Tasks • 10th April 2020, 06:25 PM

People gonna get annoyed that it's private though, just like the trial.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Declaration of War on the PLA • 10th April 2020, 05:18 AM

down with the PLA

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in The issue with Crimezone • 9th April 2020, 02:18 AM

Chelsey wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:16 AM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:14 AM:
Quote:
kensey wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:11 AM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:01 AM:
I was there, and someone was being trialled for it? I'm sorry, maybe this isn't something I understand, I'm sorry if your offended, but idk why your upset. There's films and series' out there you can watch where this is happening, but CLUB PENGUIN nah not allowed.
Again sorry if ur offended
The difference is that those are films and books, which can accurately display the situation at hand. The problem here is that this is a Club Penguin game that is child-friendly. Topics like this shouldn't even be considered to be brought here. It's a kids game; imagine coming online thinking it's a normal CPPS and then seeing that, especially if you're a survivor.
So surely these films and books would be more traumatising than a 2D flash game
the difference is, these films/books come with warnings. they're given a rating, and an explanation to those ratings, so anyone who is uncomfortable with certain themes can take action to avoid it. adding sexual assault to club penguin roleplay, especially without warning, is disrespectful to those who have gone through these situations in real life and may not be comfortable being reminded of them in such a belittling way.

This is what I don't get though. How is someone speaking about the subject on Club Penguin gonna scare you in real life. It's a bunch of penguins walking about, legit one of the most funny animals in the world, walking around the world, WITH LIGHTSABERS AND AKS like what???

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in The issue with Crimezone • 9th April 2020, 02:17 AM

Chelsey wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:14 AM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 9th April 2020, 01:52 AM:
Your blowing this was out of proportion. It's Club Penguin.
There's films and series' out there you can watch where this is happening, but CLUB PENGUIN nah not allowed.
actually, the game being club penguin (a children's game) sounds like a perfectly good reason to assume these topics are inappropriate to discuss, so i'm not sure what your point is.
It's Club Penguin, a supposedly happy memory from ur childhood. I don't understand how it's gonna impact someone that massively like the person making this post.
Hell, they weren't even involved, they were in the background speaking to their friends.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in The issue with Crimezone • 9th April 2020, 02:14 AM

kensey wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:11 AM:
Quote:
I was there, and someone was being trialled for it? I'm sorry, maybe this isn't something I understand, I'm sorry if your offended, but idk why your upset. There's films and series' out there you can watch where this is happening, but CLUB PENGUIN nah not allowed.
The difference is that those are films and books, which can accurately display the situation at hand. The problem here is that this is a Club Penguin game that is child-friendly. Topics like this shouldn't even be considered to be brought here. It's a kids game; imagine coming online thinking it's a normal CPPS and then seeing that, especially if you're a survivor.

So surely these films and books would be more traumatising than a 2D flash game

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in The issue with Crimezone • 9th April 2020, 02:12 AM

BlueLights wrote on 9th April 2020, 02:04 AM:
Quote:
To clear up any confusion, the trial was part of the crimezone, and they were discussing sexual assault during it. I don't follow along with crimezone but I believe that's what was happening. I'm not offended at all, I just think that it's wrong that this is allowed on a "child friendly" game.

Yes she was sorta talking about it, but not in explicit. Did they actually mention "sexual assault" or did they just speak briefly around the subject of Orome doing this. Because I saw no evidence of her blatantly mentioning it, just mentioning adultery and such things like that.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in The issue with Crimezone • 9th April 2020, 02:01 AM

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in The issue with Crimezone • 9th April 2020, 01:52 AM

Your blowing this was out of proportion. She literally said "I never gave consent" but your saying she's gone into detail about every little thing. It's Club Penguin. Plus, if a cz actor did cuss, tell a mod, and we can sort it.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 8th April 2020, 10:01 PM

Good luck bro!