Posted in Why it should be on Monday • 23rd February 2021, 12:44 PM

DanitoDashRoyale wrote on 23rd February 2021, 12:11 PM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 23rd February 2021, 12:07 PM:
Quote:
DanitoDashRoyale wrote on 23rd February 2021, 11:33 AM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 23rd February 2021, 11:31 AM:
I play the game a lot, you can ask anyone, just because people disagree with you doesn't mean you gotta accuse us of stuff. Smh.
I'm not acussing u, just want people to respect our choice, ok
Your accusing us of just trying to change the date to be annoying. Quiet.
Because u dont play it very much, idk why u want it then

I do play it alot dumbass.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Why it should be on Monday • 23rd February 2021, 12:07 PM

DanitoDashRoyale wrote on 23rd February 2021, 11:33 AM:
Quote:
mariojack905 wrote on 23rd February 2021, 11:31 AM:
I play the game a lot, you can ask anyone, just because people disagree with you doesn't mean you gotta accuse us of stuff. Smh.
I'm not acussing u, just want people to respect our choice, ok

Your accusing us of just trying to change the date to be annoying. Quiet.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Why it should be on Monday • 23rd February 2021, 11:31 AM

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in message to lexrocks • 18th February 2021, 08:15 PM

going to bed, please like this

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in serious post • 9th February 2021, 11:32 AM

SecurityGuy wrote on 9th February 2021, 11:30 AM:
Very serious post lord CPBiter everyone must see this

Thanks bro I appreciate your support.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in serious post • 9th February 2021, 11:29 AM

haha

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Thank you so much • 5th February 2021, 05:06 PM

Big W my man, I'm happy for you.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Make Polls IP locked • 23rd January 2021, 02:59 PM

It's not like kids are being forced to vote for me. They make their own decisions. I'm not bothered about fighting Mickey Mouse on a game I don't even have an account on. Just friends having fun.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in HAPPY BIRTHDAY! • 15th January 2021, 01:42 PM

That's incredible. Thank you man

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Admin situation • 3rd January 2021, 04:08 PM

Rouge11 wrote on 3rd January 2021, 04:04 PM:
Hey CPBiter,
I was going to put this in #news in the CO Chat. I still will do this but I'll say it here too. Basically Saber wanted to make a deal with Melody to become Lady of Space again. I mentioned in my post that I didn't think it was fair for Saber to lose her powers. I agreed to ally with Melody because she can only get Saber's title back through Pythas. Now, I am still against Pythas and I think he should be destroyed.
I was asked to keep the meeting strictly private. After a bit I let in Turin and Newmexico to speak to their mother and apologised to them. Yes as you can see I did publicly denounce Little on Forums a couple days ago and proved with evidence she is evil, which is one of the reasons why I am against her.
Little and Wilf have warred myself and Alatar for the North. If the war is happening, Melody would be a strong ally for the North, so I did ally with her. I also still have a Crime Zone presence, as I'm included in a prophecy, but I know better than to differentiate my CZ role from my Administrator duties. My loyalty lies with the South above all else.

Ty for replying. I still feel strongly that admins should have no presence in CZ. To give other, lower ranked users a chance maybe. That's why I suggested a choice between either cz or your admin rank. I don't doubt you could be a great admin if you set your priorities to being an admin, and not balancing your duties as admin and keeping ur land safe at the same time.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Admin situation • 3rd January 2021, 03:51 PM

In my opinion, one characteristic of an Admin should be to remain unbias all, or most of the time. This makes it so feuds, arguments, battles and debates are fair. Admins can sort out fights between members, and keep the game enjoyable for everyone playing...

Keep in mind that this Melody character is the same person who wished to war South a while ago. Sounds to me like the new admin has an evil side to her. How does Damen trust her. Especially after the incident with the nuke going off, and joining the evil side after being taken off BOS.
I don't think your newly appointed admin, who has no important "DB experience" as you made clear in your admin promotion livestream, is being very fair to a fellow staff member. Not very admin-like and professional...

In the following screenshots, given to me by a loyal user who is remaining unnamed, there is more evidence of your new admin helping evil, and more evidence to your admin teaming up with people to make Little lose her power.

New decree coming soon. Damen, I recommend you, for the first time this year, find a suitable admin for your game, or there is no way it is going to be alive till the end of the year.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in CPBiter Decree #3 • 3rd January 2021, 03:14 PM

This man deserves to be disciplined harshly at his trial, as he has put the whole community in a state of chaos.

Banned
2,224 posts
Posted in Someone spawn attacked • 3rd January 2021, 03:11 PM

Idk how this is still happening after what happened the other night.