Yo
333 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Shutting Down • 28th May 2023, 06:35 PM

If a journey has to end it has to end.

Thanks for the memories.

Yo
333 posts
Posted in ignore • 19th August 2020, 09:32 PM

*waves* *dances* *sits* the last time brudda.. will see you one day on pewdiepies video once again

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Sneaking into the dinner • 7th August 2020, 06:29 PM

Immersion forums post type beat

So it was almost time for the "Oldcp Dinner" and people were lining up to pay. But little did they know, I had made a plan beforehand.. A plan that is so sneaky that nobody could notice.. Until you clicked my player card and realised and couldn't be bothered to care but either way this plan sill worked and here's exactly what I did.

Part 1: The Plan
I took a look at a post from a user in this community and decided to take another step and idea for others to use maybe in the future if they needed to sneak in. I kept thinking for the longest time ever. 5 Seconds!!! That's a record for me. I had finally come up with the idea of becoming a security guard for the inside and outside of the dinner but I had to obviously be dressed and named as a security guard if I want to be a security guard.. So the planning of working out the outfit was in progress. Using the /outfit command was the hardest way to get the outfit I wanted and using the command had finally given me the outfit I needed and the nickname change was also very hard but it finally began. The plan to sneak in and it was time for the role to come into play..

Part 2: The feast
It was now time to become the security guard but I needed a little help so I had taken someone with me as my security guard accomplice and we both sat there doing our "job"....

Until my accomplice gave up in the middle of the process but its okay they got karma for actually paying the gold. I sat there and just watched it slowly and gradually come into play while Sled was sat there trying to let the people who gave her the gold and let them in but it had finally almost become empty so now was the best time I thought to tell her that I need to enter for the security on the inside.

and somehow it worked

I was in.

And so all I did was change into my outfit and become myself in spawn and move out from there.

It was weird because I don't think I ever actually went into a dinner since I could never pay the gold and I'm still here not paying at all like the professional sneaky person you would ever see. Anyways the dinner was.. it was great for a person who is living the free life as I am and seeing a lot of people complaining about paying gave me the most humorous joy. So the dinner was filled with obviously in game role play food and then all of a sudden people danced..

As you can tell my feelings for this moment were great, I felt alive.

And yeah.. that's how I got into the dinner without having to pay. Hopefully everyone can do this now and not get caught for their actions since I never did. This post has been a very emotional roller coaster and I know you know that too. Also someone is calling the people who didn't pay so i'm filing a lawsuit right to their way so I can also get free gold.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: I paid up but it was funny to post about the mischievous plan and the summary of it on how I actually got away with it until this post.. why did I do this? it was worth the content..

Yo
333 posts
Posted in A message to everyone • 2nd August 2020, 01:44 PM

One of the best posts I've ever seen..

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Rasberry • 23rd May 2020, 12:02 PM

He do be a legend tho..

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Deal or No Deal | OldCP Edition • 18th May 2020, 01:48 AM

What a great idea. Sounds fun

Yo
333 posts
Posted in OldCP Vs. Snaildom • 6th May 2020, 11:07 AM

(Warning: the following post is not meant to be controversial to the community or disrespectful in anyway to any person or game)

When it comes to Oldcp and Snaildom, alot of things are different for the time being. This is because Snaildom is mainly respected as the original kind of cpps that makes it progressive from the start of the game. And because of this, alot of people are starting to like Snaildom more than Oldcp. Which is a great thing since its an original piece of work. But the problem with this is the fact that oldcp right now is the main source as to how many more new users are coming into the game. To have an experience or to have nostalgia about their amazing memory that they had experienced on back in the day. But alot of it may get confusing for the average new user and it may result into them moving on forward into a new cpps to experience just.. well.. Club penguin. Today im going to speak about what exactly is going on, what could be improved or used to keep these new users so they can enjoy the cpps we call Oldcp and why the effect spoken about can be taken into consideration to help with it.

Storyline
When a new user appears online, they may experience something confusing about someone with a rank from the military, knight or detective status. They would ask about what exactly is the rank for and they would answer with Crimezone.. Crimezone has a very dramatic effect within the cpps and is the main source of it. In my opinion, its a great thing to include within the cpps because it makes club penguin in general more interesting to the eye and make them want to play it more. But it can also have a percentage of people who may not have wanted this and wanted the cpps to be just Club penguin based. This can lead to the new user suddenly being fed up with the cpps due to the fact that its not actually what it labels. Oldcp. And the memories that they had once cherished may suddenly start to fade as they cant find anywhere else to go to enjoy the Old Club penguin. The plot that is remained inside of Oldcp can be very confusing and people may not be able to get on track to follow the plot due to the fact that they had something going on for a few days or they were offline for a bit so now they are really lost and dont understand where to go and what to do next so they cant really participate within the cpps plot line either. It can then get very suspicious for you because all of a sudden someone who has been saddened or become evil for the past few days just comes into the most popular room and starts battling a bunch of people and it leaves you to just look at both of the users and think. Who and why is this happening? This could then lead you to killing or be killed by a user who was on the good side the whole time and leaves your account to then either be left to be dead or revived within a week.

Opinions and recommendations
While I am writing this I am watching a snail and someone get married at a wedding

This may seem out of context but these users are actually new. I even asked one of them their opinion on the game and what they think about crimezone. They said "I think Oldcp is great and known for being an RPG". I decided to ask what particular part they think is based as RPG and they had said "Because of Club Penguin in General". This led me to be quite happy with this users comment and this is probably why the user is getting ready to marry this snail right now for a wedding.. because of the roleplay that is used within the game. But what would happen if all of a sudden a user came in to ask them to lightsaber battle and they get confused as to how they got it and why they exactly want a lightsaber battle? The only thing they could do but may not do is press the refresh button to then get out of the game quickly. There is no label that you can die and lose your account for a while on Oldcp so they may just think its RPG based as well. And with the blend now of Snaildom I think its a great idea to move the Crimezone to either become a new server within club penguin to make Crimezone and original club penguin in general split so it can be more safe for a new user who just wants to play old club penguin for how it is, or make Crimezone be introduced within Snaildom because it is Damens original work. But this doesn't mean Oldcp can still be original. The amount of things we could do as a community to create such a great CPPS is maybe have a few admins to help keep Oldcp Active and include things such as custom games, quests for new users to do for gold and even a new catalog with custom items included. The idea I had thought of for custom items is a really good idea. This can put people who may want to feature their artistic skills somewhere within the community to then be put onto a catalog which must contain certain custom items that can be purchased with new ingame or just gold currency. When it would also come to making the custom games, these could be included with a small amount of gold to help fund for items in the catalog and keep the catalog and game in general new, with a new catalog refresh every month. These are just suggestions that I think dont need to be really taken seriously because otherwise.. I would be making my own cpps right now.. it would be just cool if these suggestions would be taken into consideration though.

What was the point of making this and why?
The reason I had made this was because of the fact that when speaking to a lot of trusted users and known users to occur a lot lately into the cpps, they said Snaildom is going to become the next big thing and basically all of us are going to move into it. But alot of people are not realising the lost memories we could start to have if the cpps that we had all become a community together with was lost and far gone.. If people would like to have snaildom as a main feature within the community then that is great! I am very excited for what is to come within that game and happy to see how happy other users are that I know of. But with the amount of admins that are now contained within both places, I think Old Club Penguin could be just changed, updated and made with detail as small as possible to help the memories that people had once cherished within club penguin.

Alot of people may think this post is just like the posts before empire was introduced but now from experience from it, I feel like it should be mentioned once again.
Thank you and be sure to give your opinion on what you think about this situation below.

Yo
333 posts
Posted in My old arts • 29th April 2020, 10:59 PM

Amazing art Terry, im impressed :)

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Roblox News [Roblox Category] • 14th March 2016, 04:29 PM

Wagwan Speak about some roblox memes

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Custom Items! • 1st March 2016, 02:32 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 1st March 2016 12:55 PM:
Everyone likes custom items right?

So me and a friend are going to start making custom items in OldCP for you to enjoy.

First of all we'll make some a bunch of custom items inspired by your ideas and then afterwards we will start making them for you personally!

So post below with your ideas so we can get to work.

Yeet

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Try not to laugh ~Ollo • 29th February 2016, 02:11 PM

Hey guys today we're gonna do a reaction video of you reacting to my reaction to a video

WOW THAT WAS HILARIOUS.. IT WAS LIKE I CAN SEE WHAT VIDEO THIS IS

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Oldcpv12 Mod App ~Ollo • 28th February 2016, 05:48 AM

Mr T wrote on 28th February 2016 05:32 AM:
Quote:
I think I deserve moderator because my life as a moderator almost reached on to 1 year and I would like to break that record by becoming a moderator for Oldcp Because I love this community man.. Its so nice

You can enjoy the community without being a Moderator, nice app anyway.
I didn't mean it like that :P I meant it as like I wanna be a big help for this community

~Sir Ollo

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Oldcpv12 Mod App ~Ollo • 28th February 2016, 04:45 AM

Well this application is a bit late.. Whoopsies. I think its mainly because I am GMT so I never actually knew there was a oldcpv12 Mod app thing going on so I guess I'll make it but nobody will read it because this only gets like 20 views or something :P
Lets do this..

Username: Ollo
Timezone: GMT

The main Reason I would like to make an application on Oldcp mod is because I never actually got demoted and I don't want to earn something I already got and never got back even though nothing happened to me for another 3 years.. I could've gone through a whole school with almost 3 years.. But anyway lets not go argumentative on why I haven't got Moderator because it makes me sound like a ragey noob..

Why do you think you deserve moderator?
I think I deserve moderator because my life as a moderator almost reached on to 1 year and I would like to break that record by becoming a moderator for Oldcp Because I love this community man.. Its so nice :D

What are the requirements for moderator in which you have earnt?

~ Be Trustworthy
~ Be active
~ Respect Others
~ Do not Bully
~ Be on Oldcp for at least 3 days a week (in which I couldnt do due to the fact its not open yet but still.)
~ Do not abuse powers
~ Kick, warn or ban people who do something bad such as bullying, cussing etc.

Do you have Experience?
Yes I very well do thanks for asking that me

What does this mean to you?
This means a lot to me to be honest. You may think Oh hes already got moderator and lost it by doing something bad but I never did.. I want to carry on my journey with this community and have this as an amazing memory in the future.

How do people think of you?
That is a very good question me.. Um.. I think people think I am a funny little cute bunny pengy who can moderate like a boss.. No Wait that is out of subject.
I am actually very trusted when it comes to the users. They understand that moderating is a very busy thing and a lot of the users respect me! The others just don't talk to me and idk them much.. But that's ok!

What does a moderator do?
A moderator takes charge of any bullies, Gosh I hate bullies.. and either arrest or ban them for the consequence or if someone does something like spam they will be kicked and if they carry on, they will be arrested. The main big thing that I am against is the cussing.. I really, really hate cussers.. They will either be warned and told not to do it again or banned immediately if they carry on after the warn.

I hope you enjoyed this application because oldcp is my Hometown. Gosh I sound like I live there irl.. XD But seriously, all of my memories of being a moderator and seeing other friends was amazing and I would like to carry on that.

Ahh Moderator.. Those were the days..
Cya..

~Sir Ollo

Yo
333 posts
Posted in Snaildom Mod App ~Ollo • 26th February 2016, 05:50 PM

Considered this is an invitation to my Application..

Hello, I would like to make a Moderator App on Behalf of Snaildom so here it is.

Username: Ollo
Timezone: Ollo world Jk Its GMT XD

What is a Moderator and whats its Job?
Moderator Is a job where you have to take charge and look for any inapp things people say, Any cusses, or even Bullying.

Do you have any Experience?
Yes I very well do, I was a Moderator on Oldcp for about almost 1 year and I would like to carry on doing my job as a Snail :D

What are the requirements for moderator?

1. Be as Active as you can
2. Be nice to others and even staff
3. Do not Bully or any other things of the sort
4. Be on Snaildom for at least 3 days each week
5. Help other people who are asking something such as "where is this? etc."
6. Ban or kick people who do something that is breaking the rules.
7. Do not Abuse powers

Do you think People can trust you being a moderator?
As a matter of fact, yes. Many people have been asking why am I not a moderator or how did I get demoted which none of the sort really happened to me..

How long have you been in the community for?
Well I have been in the community for a very long time

Have you done anything bad against Snaildom or Oldcp?
No I haven't. I am Very trustworthy :)

What will you be like as a Moderator?
I will be very Normal and casual to other people acting as if I am a normal user to others and Be nice, Help people who don't know what to do with something or if they need to ask something on how do you earn mod.

What does this mean to you?
This means a lot to me to be honest. You may think Oh hes already got moderator and lost it by doing something bad but I never did.. I want to carry on my journey with this community and have this as an amazing memory in the future.

I hope you enjoyed my app. Its not very big but I put a lot of Effort into it.

Cya..