Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in How are you? ~Indigo • 3rd September 2015, 09:20 AM

IndigoPalace wrote on 2nd September 2015 10:08 PM:
Wow, I've been away for so long I forgot which discussion to even put this in- anyways, hello guys. How have you been? I don't even know if you guys remember me, it's IndigoPalace. But most of you have called me Indigo or Indi. In the past I know I have messed up and stuff, but hopefully you don't hold a grudge against me(?) But I have changed in ways and learned form my mistakes, so basically, how are you guys doing? Are you guys doing pretty well?
Doing fine.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Tennis like This Post :D • 2nd September 2015, 08:39 PM

What has the world come into?

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in The great users of the DSGHQ • 2nd September 2015, 09:49 AM

You forgot one person.

That is YOU, Lylance. You are kind, awesome, cheerful and marvelous. You are a great person and can make many people happy like me.

Have a great and safe trip.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Safety of Users • 1st September 2015, 09:42 AM

Trap Associate Abu wrote on 1st September 2015 09:38 AM:
On OldCp since we are at a time of war, it is asked that you use /safety on your outfits for the extra protection just in case of an attack. Now some users refuse this simply because they can "defend themselves". Well, even if you could defend yourself, War Knights wear /safety also. It is not a matter of who can "dodge a bullet" and who can't, it's just extra help for your penguins health. The fact is, if you are not an armed user, the only way you can really defend yourself is to either log off or switch rooms of an attack. Refusal of safety isnt very smart, so Id suggest wearing it.
Just play SnailsChat for safety. Nothing bad is happening on SnailsChat. +1

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in click if you want likes 2 • 1st September 2015, 09:32 AM

Most fave: Red

Least fave: Yellow

BTW, you don't have to like this. I just wanted to let you guys know my favorite and least favorite colors.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Describe the Member Above • 31st August 2015, 09:38 AM

Marvelous.

My answer.

- PENCIL -

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in k guys. I need some help. • 30th August 2015, 05:31 PM

Choc wrote on 30th August 2015 05:18 PM:
I just did a sacrifice.
It's when I demoted myself back to rookie to double my xp.
But, here's what I need help with.

Do I have to earn Member again by doing an app? Or do I have to get another 40 rep to regain my Member rank?

And if it's none of those two, do I have to wait a while? I'm already over member requirements. Do I have to like, earn it again or something?

k thanks guys.
-Choc
I did that sacrifice. All I did was I made a Member application.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in SnailsChat VIP App - Pencil • 27th August 2015, 03:33 PM

Bailey wrote on 27th August 2015 03:32 PM:
Good application, Pencil. Good luck on SnailsChat VIP re-visitor.
Thanks.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in SnailsChat VIP App - Pencil • 27th August 2015, 03:24 PM

Hey there, internet. I'm Bob. No, I am actually Pencil. Today, I am going to apply for SnailsChat VIP. Enjoy!

Username I will have: Pencil

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to be a VIP for SnailsChat?
Well, I have never played SnailsChat before, so it will be great to play SnailsChat for the first time and also be a VIP. It will be an amazing experience to play Damen's first virtual world game. I have also never been a Beta Tester for any game so that will be an another cool experience. This year, I was bored for so long and it will be fun to play a new game.

It will be a honor to play.

That is it. Thanks for reading.

P.S. I never wanted it to be long so I just ended it here.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in SnailsChat VIP Application - Bailey • 27th August 2015, 03:04 PM

Bailey wrote on 26th August 2015 08:36 PM:
Hey guys! Today, I decided to make an application to be a VIP re-visitor on SnailsChat! Enjoy!

Username you will have: Bailey

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Were you a member of SnailsChat in 2013?: Yes, my username on it was HipHop, but I had only gone on the website for a short amount of time one day. Because of that, I did not experience most of the game, but I have a good enough knowledge to know what it was like and what it withheld.

Why do you want to be a VIP re-visitor of SnailsChat?: The reason I would like to be a VIP re-visitor of SnailsChat is because one, it seems really cool and I'm very fascinated with the game, two, I would get to be one of the first people to go on the site before many other users, and three, I just want to be able to relive the moments of the awesome creation made by Damen that I didn't take advantage of when it was first released two years ago. The game itself is truly epic, so I want to cherish every moment I have on it when I'm online with my friends when it comes out again.

Well, that's pretty much it! Thanks for taking the time to read this application. Have a good day!

- Bailey
Nice application, Bailey.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Twirls DSGHQ Lottery! • 27th August 2015, 01:55 PM

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to win some gold.

Can I join?

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in how to get a name like 3 digit • 27th August 2015, 10:28 AM

Bob used to be MuscleBob1. I think Damen changes it.

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Posted in Bad Words • 26th August 2015, 11:33 AM

Foxy The Pirate Fox wrote on 26th August 2015 11:29 AM:
Pencil said on 26th August 2015 11:23 AM:
Foxy The Pirate Fox said on 26th August 2015 11:21 AM:
Pencil said on 26th August 2015 11:19 AM:
Foxy The Pirate Fox said on 26th August 2015 11:11 AM:
Then moderators wouldn't be needed as much. Then we would have less of them and moderators would be demoted.

But... this feature would make the DSGHQ Community much safer. We don't want to be a bad influence to little kids.

Still what about the moderators? We would need only about like 35% percent of the ones we had.

Moderators aren't just there to watch people cuss and then ban them. Moderators do many things to protect the island. Think before you talk.

Wow thats rude actually I'm done with this conversation. Also I'm not talking your just reading what I typed. -_-
Haha.