Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Emperor's Apprentice - Sign Ups • 3rd November 2014, 10:33 PM

You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation. Check!
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account. Check!
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months. Check!

Name: Your nicknames on forums and Snaildom and any other names. SD: Ninja OldCP (if needed): Theninjaace Forum (not counting Maggie8549 my sister, or Burning Leo.): Ninjawolf, Positive Prince Ace, Theninjaace, Firestar, and I think Ninja. My current is Ninjawolf.
Experience: Your moderating experience and computer experience. Do NOT include any CPPS websites in this experience field. I know the chain, and I was finalist in 2 mod comps, and in total I was in 4 mod comps. I know a bit of coding, still trying to do some things, only for designing, I can make it look amazing for people to experience. I know the blink coding too. (don't think we need that)
Skills: Moderator skills. (oops I need to edit this I forgot this part) I know what to do when I have a problem with some users, I need witnesses and image proof. If we have a lot of witnesses, I may believe. I include everyone in, and I am helpful as a moderator.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television" I'm not gonna try to waste any money, so any one of those that don't cost money. So, Game Designing or Website Designing.
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice. I think I will be suitable because I know a lot of things from the past months I have been here, and all the things I have been through. Of course about August... (you don't wanna know if you are new) I was framed. (don't ask me how) I have been in about 4 mod comps and 2 I got finalist. I will do well with this because I will be responsible, trustworthy, loyal, and honest.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Reply Yes/No. Yes, I understand.

Add: I have been moderator on HollywoodCP, and Admin/Mod on IslandCP, aka. Owner.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in New Emotes! • 1st November 2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
What about these two?:

(y)
(n)

Well, ^ is thumbs up... and I forgot the thumbs down...

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Crime Office Commitments • 1st November 2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Lots of you dream of being a Detective on snaildom. So today, I thought of some requirements all Detectives should have. If a current Detective hasn't acquired all of these, then he will be excused.

1. You must be mature.
2. You must have achieved 1 rank, whether it was a job in the Inn or Admin, I need 1 rank. IT CAN'T BE MEMBER.
3. You have to be online 3 days a week for 30 minutes, AT THE MINIMUM.
4. You may never boast about your rank.
5. You have to be reasonable, don't argue with your workers.
6. You will not have a high temper.
7. You may never speak any of our secrets to public unless told to.
8. You must be focused on Crimezone.

These are some basic commitments. If you follow these, perhaps one day you will be one of us.

1. You must be mature. Yes, I am 16, I am mature.
2. You must have achieved 1 rank, whether it was a job in the Inn or Admin, I need 1 rank. IT CAN'T BE MEMBER. Does Master count?
3. You have to be online 3 days a week for 30 minutes, AT THE MINIMUM. Yes, I am on for about some hours, only on holidays it is regular to not be on for a while. I celebrate a lot.
4. You may never boast about your rank. I will never boast. Because, I want everyone my friend.
5. You have to be reasonable, don't argue with your workers. I will not sir.
6. You will not have a high temper. I don't have a high temper usually.
7. You may never speak any of our secrets to public unless told to. I will not. I once figured out the /warp command, only someone told me it was secret so I didn't tell anyone.
8. You must be focused on Crimezone. I look at the #detectives channel a lot, so I think I got that.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Goldenclaw's Destiny -Part 1 • 1st November 2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Ooh, good one! We have lots of Warrior Cat stories going on right now! I am fond of this one. You really know your Warrior Cats im on Power of Three book 5 Long Shadows. What about you?

Well I have an app of the warrior cat series (on my phone), and it tells me everything. On books I am on the second.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Goldenclaw's Destiny -Part 1 • 1st November 2014, 06:20 PM

The sky filled with the moonlight. The moon glows like Starclan was calling Goldenclaw's name. New-leaf was approaching the clan, Duskclan. As soon as Goldenclaw woke up, he sensed the sun. Moonstar was on the highrock, starting a meeting. Goldenclaw padded over to the rock. "All cats of Duskclan!" Moonstar meowed. "Gathering at the fourtrees, in 3 days! Moonhigh!" Moonstar continued, "we have a brave kit, who is now going to become an apprentice! Leafkit, do you promise to be loyal to the clan as an apprentice?" "Yes!" Leafkit said, excitedly. "Then, by the power of Starclan, until you become a warrior, you shall now be known as... Leafpaw. Your mentor will be Goldenclaw." "Leafpaw! Leafpaw! Leafpaw!" the cats chanted. "Clan meeting closed." Moonstar purred. "Also, Goldenclaw, begin your training now, with Leafpaw." Moonstar added.

Goldenclaw and Leafpaw padded over to the hunting grounds. "Alright, Leafpaw. Today I will see what your strength is for catching a mouse. I see one there." Goldenclaw said, firmly. "Alright!" Leafpaw padded to the bushes and sneaked up on the mouse. She leaped after a minutes worth of time. Leafpaw eventually caught it. "Great!" Goldenclaw admired. Suddenly the bushes rattled. Goldenclaw sniffed the air. Dogs?!? Goldenclaw thought. "Leafpaw stand back!!!" Only it was too late. The dogs jumped out. Leafpaw got herself injured, and caught green cough. Goldenclaw started to fight the main dog, sinking his fangs into the skin of the dog. Soon all the dogs were gone. Goldenclaw ran to the camp with Leafpaw. "Silentshadow!" Goldenclaw meows. "Yes?" the she-cat replied. "Leafpaw got attacked by dogs. She seemed to get green cough and injured her paw." "Well, the only thing I know is strong enough to cure green cough is catmint." Silentshadow then began feeding her catmint. "Now the paw needs cobwebs right?" Goldenclaw asked. "Yes, correct." Silentshadow meowed. Silentshadow got cobwebs and put it on Leafpaw's paw. "I hope she's okay...." Goldenclaw sighed, and padded out of the medicine den.

TO BE CONTINUED................

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Snaildom Suggestion ~ Angi • 26th October 2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
The issue is what if I made an outfit with the rainbow shell and then someone said my outfit, would they get the rainbow shell? It wouldn't work because items are earned on snaildom.

Maybe Damen can program the command to be invisible, like now we cannot see the kicks and bans of users in SD, I realized that. Or, JUST USE A PASSWORD.

Anyway, I think it was an amazing idea, so I'd bring it back. +1

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in New Emotes! • 26th October 2014, 02:57 PM

This is to teach all the emotes on SD!

: 3
: $
: @
: s
(soccer)
(snail)
^
: |
: I
: P
: D
: '(
: )
: (
: /
< 3

That is all I know! This is just to help if you do not know! (NO SPACES)

Sorry for the short post,
~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in This is the only level • 26th October 2014, 01:01 PM

So, if you didn't notice, I have been posting a mood with a link saying, "This Is The Only Level." Well, I'm gonna teach you how to do it.

PART 1, 1-10

PART 2, 11-20

PART 3, 21-30

Thanks!
:D ~Theninjaace~ :P

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Snaildom youtube channel idea • 24th October 2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Snaildom should have an offical Youtube channel all the mods can know the password and then just go and there could be tutorials events like Damen Cup Game of mods Game of king etc.

Yes, I have a youtube after Snaildom. Snaildom Productions, 21 subs. But still, thanks for posting this, we do need one anyway.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Battle for the New Era! • 18th October 2014, 09:48 PM

I wish I was in it... :(... LOL

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Signature Competition • 14th October 2014, 03:16 PM

You like it? Please say yes. :P

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in SD Moderator Application • 12th October 2014, 09:20 PM

Hello,
Today I am applying for moderator. Thank you.

Intro:

SD User: Ninja
Been on: 9 months OldCP, 8 months DSGHQ forum.
Experience: I am loyal, trustworthy, honest, and helpful to users. I was in 4 mod comps counting the one that happened and I was finalist on two. I have only been warned once and never been kicked, banned, or IPbanned. I am already recommended by some mods and an administrator. I have been a founder/administrator in Zeternal's agencies held in v8. I was moderator on IslandCP before it closed down and so close for mod on HollywoodCP and also it closed down. I also know a lot of OldCP trivia, only we are in Snaildom.

What I will do:

I will let users in on activities and be kind and helpful to all users. I promise not to abuse powers and I will follow all DSGHQ rules. I know the order of the kicks/bans. 2 warnings = 1 kick 3 kicks = 1 ban 3 bans = 1 IPban. I will ALWAYS look for proof before kicking/banning any user. I will be fair, and for mod comps I will be wise for my choices.

Will I not abuse powers?

Of course I wont, I am responsible and I wouldn't let it happen.

If I see someone bullying and swearing will I:
A: Kick
B: Ban
C: IPban

Tough choice between B and C only, I really depend it on the words they say only bullying is bad and cursing is bad too, only I'd ban them once and make it the 3rd ban and then if they come back doing again its IPban.

Will you protect Snaildom?

Yes, I will with all my Snaildom privileges.

Do you want this for the fame?

If you ask me that it is always no. :P

Can we trust you?

100% yes. I am also loyal and honest.

Thank you all for reading my application! You can give this a like or a dislike. I like if you liked it though, but still if you viewed it I'm happy and I hope you comment your thoughts. :) I hope I get this soon.

~Theninjaace~

♣♠♦♦♠♣

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Snaildom Productions • 8th October 2014, 03:08 PM

Yesterday I started a team of 3 members. Me, Misty, and Crowflying. We made up the Snaildom Productions. Only there was something missing. A 4th member. Our first video is right here:

Now here is the video... where we need the 4th member. All things you need to know if in this, also ignore the comedy. :P

Apply for 4th member in my mail, marking experience and all other things that include comedy.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Crime Solving Mod Comp Team • 8th October 2014, 02:24 PM

I'll join, I'm in. I can make a video about it.

~Theninjaace~

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Posted in Snaildom Trailer! • 7th October 2014, 06:58 PM

Here is Snaildom Trailer! Sorry if it is really has a lot of pixels and that happened thanks to my mouse cursor. LOL

~Theninjaace~