117 posts
Posted in oldcp login bug • 6th October 2014, 03:57 PM

its shut down again -.-

117 posts
Posted in oldcp login bug • 6th October 2014, 03:55 PM

Its shut down again

117 posts
Posted in The tail of the toblerthrone • 6th October 2014, 03:34 PM

Today i was on snaildom and i was in the courtyard and clicked on the guard he said something about a toblerthrone made out of toblerones so i thought i would make up tail hope you enjoy :). Once upon a time lived a kind man called Damen he loved toblerones and would eat them everyday. Once day Damen was sitting on his normal thrones eating a his 1000th toblerone of the day. His maid came to take the wrappers to the bin but the bin was full so she took it to the blacksmith's bin. Allright! said the Blacksmith in a gruffy voice. Hi said the maid as she walked over to the bin, Hold on las! said the Blacksmith and grabbed the wrappers, These my dear are special! Special the maid replied, Yes he said. Now run on said the Blacksmith, Nothing to see here. At the end of the day when everybody left exept Damen and the Blacksmith. Damen walked into the Blacksmith, The Blacksmith passed him the wrappers Damen sat down and started to spin gold bars, 5 hours later Damen was done he had made a golden thrones with tinie tiny diamond gems. When everybody came back in at 8:00 am the gazed at the toblerthrone, I shall call it the
u] TOBLERTHRONE.
Thanks for reading my small little tail about the toblerthrone hope u enjoyed please dont give me any negative comments ~Savvy

117 posts
Posted in Emily Username TAKEN! -Emily • 5th October 2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Hello Everyone, Emily Here.

Clearly everyone decided that we would not steal eachothers username. Yet when I Went to make my Account on Snaildom, and the username "emily" is TAKEN! Someone is probably pretending to be me out there.. So Yeah i dont know what to do. This is EXTREMLY Unfair, Am Emily! and i clearly cannot be myself. People are gonna think the girl who took my name is Me and she might ban me or something. Im really upset now.

Poor you i hope this "Emily" gets caught

117 posts
Posted in Snaildom moderator • 5th October 2014, 04:40 PM

Hi! Welcome to my Snaildom moderator application here it goes!.
Hi im Savvy or Waddles123 a trusted member of the DSGHQ. Today i'm doing my application for Snaildom moderator, I recently applied for oldcp detective i was very happy with the positive comments so im hoping to get that today. I have been on oldcp since February but just joined snaildom today, Snaildom has just came out so i'm hoping to get a good start i tried to do what mods done on oldcp, I will try my best to help every single snail/person i think this would be a great oppurtunity to do this it would be a fun job and i hope u appreciate me and be my friend. ~Savvy everybodys friend

117 posts
Posted in Songs for DSGHQ users • 4th October 2014, 01:16 PM

Great taste in music XD

117 posts
Posted in Bullying • 4th October 2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Hey everyone! I decided to make this post for a couple of reasons, people are getting bullied in real life and here. Bullying is a big case on online websites and in public places. This case has been bothering me for a long time. I hope this post inspires you to never give up, don't do the same mistake that I did. I know many people have made posts about this topic, I believe everyone has a voice, so use it. Thanks for reading, if you like this post and can relate to bullying I suggest giving this post a like.

Why do people have the heart to bully others?

Most people when they look at a bully they think instantly that all the bully is mean, that is true but there is more than that in the persons history haven't you ever thought about that? I have found out that most people answer that it's the bully's life outside of school which is true, I am not saying that is incorrect, all I am saying that I believe that there are more reasons than just that. A example I found out is it could be because of peer pressure.

What is bullying?

Bullying means that someone picks on another person for no reason, the victim never did any thing to the bully, bullies tend to pick on others for many different reasons, I would love to list them all but that list would never be finished because everyone is different. Some examples are beauty, personality, and etc. It hurts to see bullying anywhere, people loose hope in themselves and think that they are ugly or rude and sometimes do the unthinkable.

What to do when someone is getting bullied?

When you see someone getting bullied in real life you shouldn't just stand there and watch it happen. If you just watch that would make you a bystander, a bystander is the same as the bully. If you don't know what a bystander is well, these people just watch the actions of the bully, sometimes these people laugh and think it's all a joke, this encourages the bully to do more to the victim. You must stand up for your friends or else a teacher won't notice the action(s), you won't know what the victim will do.

What to do when you or someone is cyber-bullied?

When you or someone is cyber-bullied, you must tell a staff member if the action happened on OldCP, Snaildom (when it opens), Forums, and etc. We listen, we can relate, we can understand. If you are scared to tell a staff member then tell a friend, tell everyone until at least one person believes you. Don't be afraid, you are strong, show me it.

Ending

Well, that is all I need to say about bullying, we all have been bullied, we can all relate to bullying. I hope that this post made you think a little more about bullying. The next time you are in a bullying case, stand up for yourself and stand up for your friends. If you are being bullied you can always PM me on here, I will try my best to answer all the messages that are involved with bullying, I will try my best to make you feel better. Just remember you are perfect in all of your amazing ways.

Thanks Loves,
Queen of Queens, Sofie
I agree i have been bullied on this game but im not mentioning names

117 posts
Posted in A post for Angi • 27th September 2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Hi everyone Jacks here! And today I will write a post to thank a special user named Angi! Here it goes :

Even thigh everyone has mistakes there's someone that looks perfect to me. Her name is Angi. She looks like she's perfect because she is always positive she always helps and she is never rude to anyone. I remember the old-times when me and her always worked hard on the bank. The memories are better than the future sometimes.. Before Angi got mod she was the same but never was too far away from me. She always kept in the floor . Angi makes me positive when I'm down, and I know she won't stop doing that! Here is a small speech for Angi :

You can go up and I can go down. In anyway we are still best friends

I hope you enjoyed! If you did slap that like button! Cya next time!!
Aww thats so sweet i hope she appreciates this :) ~Savvy

117 posts
Posted in Damen Is trapped story • 27th September 2014, 09:25 AM

What an imaginative story it was very intresting +1 ~Savvy

117 posts
Posted in Wizards. • 20th September 2014, 07:43 AM

Im in wizards 2...

117 posts
Posted in How to make Toblerone Cereal. • 20th September 2014, 07:35 AM

XD As soon as i saw the title i was strait on i'll try and talk my mum into letting me use the microwave

117 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Fall World Championship Begins! • 20th September 2014, 07:25 AM

Awesome This is gonna be my first fall on oldcp

117 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Fall World Championship Begins! • 20th September 2014, 06:45 AM

This is awesome my first fall!

117 posts
Posted in wedding • 19th September 2014, 05:42 PM