Watersplash1229's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Will Champion • 19th July 2014, 09:36 PM

Will Champion was born in Southhampton Hampshire England On July 31 1978 He made the band Coldplay On July 31 1997 he's a multi-instrumentalist aka drummer and back vocalist in coldplay :3

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in The Gravity falls group • 19th July 2014, 08:41 PM

I know many secrets too! I'm not in the group but i do know a lot about the show :) I might make a blog about it...
~Splash

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Watersplash Mod app • 17th July 2014, 07:42 PM

Thanks Luke will do ;)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in IM ALIVE! • 17th July 2014, 06:29 PM

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALIVE COFFEE!!

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Watersplash Mod app • 17th July 2014, 06:26 PM

Thanks Jacob I put the how long i was playing in "Why I should be a mod" But I'll edit that.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Watersplash Mod app • 17th July 2014, 06:20 PM

Thanks Liv, Thanks Angi :) I appreciate the support and I'll add a little more on.

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in detective app -studly • 17th July 2014, 06:19 PM

It's a really good app, but Damen was just on and said detectives are full.... But, if they weren't I'm sure you'd get it ;)

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Watersplash Mod app • 17th July 2014, 06:03 PM

Hi!
I am Xwatersplash Penguin on Oldcp biz and I would like to apply as a Moderator of Old Club penguin. :)

I'm pretty active :)

Well I think I should be a moderator of Oldcp because I'm really trustworthy. I am understanding and calm with most problems and I know a good deal about Oldcp. I won't cheat for friends. I always help out my friends if they are going through online or real life problems. And I would never ever EVER abuse my powers.

I have been a moderator on 4 chat sites: Echoz, NSofCP, SWAT, and Cpthingstroop. I have been playing oldcp for about 3 or 4 months.

A little about myself. Well, let's see... I do martial arts and train with my dad and I'm a straight a student in school. Uh... other than that you can check my about me :)

Old cp and protecting it is extremely important to me because I really enjoy this game and wouldn't want bad things to happen to it. I also really do not like people cussing, talking about age inappropriate things, or bullying. I have been bullied before and I don't want to go down that road again, nor would I want anyone else to. Also, I didn't like the"Blackhawk drama" and I would really like to fix it if it would ever happen again. I would really like to stand up for Old cp and everyone who plays it :)
Well that's my mod application! I hope you liked it and I hope I become a mod on Old cp!
Thanks for reading!
~Splash

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in The bomb • 11th July 2014, 07:00 PM

Oh And a panel is...?

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Guess the song • 11th July 2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
the sweater song is it
Hint: Number 1 is not Sweater Weather by The Neighburhood

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Pictures on bottom of screen • 11th July 2014, 06:56 PM

DANG IT I DOUBLE POSTED BY ACCIDENT D:

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Pictures on bottom of screen • 11th July 2014, 06:53 PM

To post a picture or siganture you need to make one at cooltext.com (that's where I made mine) then right click and copy the url keep in mind that in order for it to work you need to put in in between this:
then just right click and click paste :) I hope that works
~Waters

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Pictures on bottom of screen • 11th July 2014, 06:49 PM

Ok so what you need to do for pictures/signauture go to cooltext.com because that is where i went for my name in a cool text if you want to post a picture in your signature look up the picture you want and right click and press copy keep in mind that in order for this to work you have to put and put the URL code in between that like this
to put the URL code you need to right click and click paste I hope it work for you :)
~waters

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Guess the song • 11th July 2014, 06:33 PM

Also please do not look up the lyric IK i wouldn't be able to tell but technically it's cheating
~Waters

Rookie
24 posts
Posted in Guess the song • 11th July 2014, 06:32 PM

So I decided to do a "guess the song"
#1: If you want to destroy my sweater hold this thread as I walk away
#2: They're talking about you, boy but you're still the same
#3: I ponder of something great my lungs will fill and then deflate
#4: Come a little closer then you'll see
#5: I walk this empty street upon the boulavard if broken dreams
I will like your post if you get it right :)