Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Inapp names • 19th September 2014, 05:04 PM

True, Inapp names are torturing kids.
Thanks for setting off the alert

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in I would like to get a job • 16th September 2014, 04:48 PM

I would like to sign up to be an imperial Knight. My oldcp username is Lita and i'd like if you accepted my sign-up request
I pledge loyalty to Damen, and if he accepts my request, I hearby accept

~Lita

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in How to be Awesome • 15th September 2014, 06:16 PM

Okay... this was only a suggestion, gee

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in The latest! • 15th September 2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
The latest newsflash for Oldcp.biz is...

LATEST STORIES

:9/11/14 There was a music party on Blizzard, Town Featuring Damen!

:Lita is giving free help on Blizzard, Town until 9/17/14 7:30 PM EST

:Little is the newest mod! Congratulations, Little! That is an amazing achievement!

JUST NOW

:It has been reported that there was a robbery on Blizzard

:Do not join DCP or you will be killed!

Thats all I got. Till next time :)
Quote:

LATEST STORIES

:Little is the newest mod! Congratulations, Little! That is an amazing achievement!

JUST NOW

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in The latest! • 15th September 2014, 06:12 PM

LATEST STORIES

JUST NOW

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Snaildom Story. • 11th September 2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Introduction

Hello, welcome to my new book for Snaildom, I am hopefully going to get this featured in game! The book is all about The Black hawks, and some of it is about friendship as well, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter of my book, I would really appreciate it for some great feed back, and I would like to thank you for reading this book as I have worked on it for 2 days, I have just extended this story as well, I am just trying to get a better chance at trying to get my book published on Snaildom, I hope you enjoy, and remember that to stay awesome, and I hope you enjoy reading my Snaildom book, remember to leave a like if you wanted to, that also helps me out,If you want more of these please let me know in the comments below, stay epic! -Luke ;)

The Black Hawks Return

Once there lived a emperor called Damen, he ruled over Snaildom, protecting it from the evil enemy's. The black hawks... Snaildom was always peaceful, it was full of friendly helpful snails, until one day a snail who was friendly, turned in to a very evil snail, he worked for the black hawks! They then tried to kill the emperor and the royal family, and then they killed the first victim! Raindrop. "Oh no!" cried out Archie, not Raindrop! Oh why Raindrop! :( Emperor Damen knew he had to do something. "This can't go on!" said Damen, I shall have to battle this with the whole land of Snaildom! Soon the whole town came rushing, going to the black hawks base, Luke killed the guards with poison and then everyone ran in to the base, there he was, the gruesome Black hawks leader... Rover! Damen rode his horse and all the knights and villagers scrambled to the throne, all protected with armour. Many people lost there lives, luckily Damen kept fighting. Luke also tried to kill Rover, and he was still alive with Damen, they teamed up and both went for Rover, both from each side beheading the evil master mind. The royal family were in for some great news! Raindrop got healed by the royal healers of the DSGHQ. So did all the rest of the snails who lost there lives, and since then, Snaildom has always been a happy kingdom. It was all over the Snaildom news! And the on all the News papers! "The man with it's own army saves the day!" "Emperor Damen the awards winning super star!" It was amazing! Also a new snail came to live in Snaildom, his name was Tom, he was a fun snail, and very helpful. But one day, him Luke and Damen went on an adventure, through the forests across zip lines and up mountains! They loved to travel, they were all best friends, until Luke slipped through a crack on the bridge! Damen and Tom tried to pull Luke up, but it was no use.... he fell. Damen dived of the bridge, with his flying super powers he grabbed Luke, Damen was a hero once again! Later that day Damen took Tom and Luke to have tea at the thrones. He even got a chance to sit on the throne! And Luke discovered he was Prince Luke the 1st, so that means he was Archie's brother and Damen's son in law! He also realised that Iceesofie must of been his mother in law! He was so excited to here that, and now he lives in the castle with the royal family, he is now Prince with Archie, although he never met a Princess, he was just happy to be living with his hero. Damen. Later that day Luke and Damen went to Tom's house, he loved Tom's mom's cooking, she always had nice apple pies, always not to hot or cold, and her soup was delicious! Even Damen agreed on that. We all went out on an adventure again, but this time they went a much safer way, in a few days it would be Luke's birthday, and he is going to go on holiday with the whole royal family, and of course Tom. We all had such a great tiem on holiday, I loved playing soccer with Damen and Tom, even know I lost, I still had so much fun! Next we all dived in the pool and we all slid down the slides, "This holiday couldn't get any better!" said Damen. And Archie also joined in with us to, it's awesome to know I have a brother and a great father, even know Damen is my father in law, he shall always be my BFF. Raindrop was ever so kind to me as well, even though we were husband and wife, I still care about her, but when she's happy, I'm happy, so when she's happy with Archie, I'm happy. :) When they came back from sunny Spain, they had a great big royal feast to celibate me becoming Prince with Archie, it was great, the whole village of Snaildom was here! And I also got to make a speech, here is what I said. "I would like to thank Damen for making me Prince with my awesome brother Archie, and I would mainly like to thank Damen and Tom for saving my life, they are my best friends and always will be, And it's awesome to know I have a sister in law, Raindrop. Iceesofie is a great mother and Damen is a great father, I would like to thank you all for coming, and have a great night!" :) Everyone has a great time, that was until Rover came back! "Uhhh...he..llo there." "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be bad, I got pulverised by Mickey! He made me one of the black hawks, but I am ready to be a great citizen again! I do hope you accept me." Please just give me one last try, I will do anything, I'm sorry. "Okay." said Emperor Damen, you have 1 last chance okay. "Okay." said Rover. Since that day, nobody has been bad, and Snaildom has always been a great little town, and always will be Tom Damen and Luke still have there friendship, and there still all kind to each other. Later Luke and Tom got promoted to Moderators, they were so happy! :D "I think Rover has learnt his lesson." said Tom. "So do I, he hasn't done anything bad once." I said. "I know!" said Damen. "Shall we go on a quest to kill Mickey!" "Yeah!" we all said in a loud voice. So off we all went across the bridge, avoiding the gaps we got right over the bridge! Mickey was trying to destroy Snaildom! "Quick, we need to get in and stop him!" we all ran in with our swords riding on our horses we all trampled over the guards to the evil throne room of "Lord Mickey" or as we call him "Evil Black Hawk Mickey!" We aimed an arrow at him but it always missed him, we kept going until soon... we were all out of arrows! Next we had another idea, we all charged towards him with our swords, but it was no use, so Damen got his dog and I got the Hound, and we shot, him, we had loads of bullets, it took 200 to take him out, and eventually the battle was over. Snaildom was safe after all, no more Mickey or Black Hawks, just the Snaildom gang. They all had another celebration at the thrones, "We shall never forget this day." said Damen. "Yep, it's all in good memory." I said. Since that very day, nobody in Snaildom got hurt, they were all still helpful, and Rover kept his promise, everything was back to normal in the mighty land of Snaildom.

The End

My idea of the front cover

(Or what ever Damen might chose for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU for reading this chapter of my Snaildom book, I hope to bring another one out soon! ;D As I said comment below on more ideas for me, it really helps me out!

-Luke
9/11/14

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Snaildom Story. • 11th September 2014, 05:10 PM

FGFD G DFG DF G D FGD FG DF G DF GDF G DF GGF DF G DFG SF G ERG ER G ERG ER GER DF G DFG FD G FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGF

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Fourm Mod Rules And Oldcp Rules • 11th September 2014, 04:43 PM

Are we allowed to date on oldcp

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in How to be Awesome • 8th September 2014, 04:05 PM

Okay, so this discussion is about how to be cool. I have researched tons of facts about being cool. So, Lets get started
1. Wear black and any other color you want
2. Wear shades and tons of bling (rings, diamonds, gold, necklaces, etc)
3. Hang out at popular places (Starbucks, Danceclub, etc.)
4. Sit with your legs crossed and lean against something with your shades on!
5. Hit the mall with your BFFs
6. Eat meat to be strong (It helps your popularity)
7. Be swaggy! (Do a peace sign, A rock sign, etc)
8. Always text when you have free time. (Except when driving)
9. Audition for TV and visit New York.
10. Wear biker gloves often

Okay, thats the 10 ways to be awesome/cool. Enjoy the epic results!

By: Kaitlyn11

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Talking Angela : WARNING! • 8th September 2014, 03:57 PM

True, i once downloaded this app and she got mad at me for not saying my name and address. I think thats the man controlling the app! :O

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Bullying and Quitting • 2nd September 2014, 04:09 PM

Thanks for making bullying a less problem

Rookie
14 posts
Posted in Drama Session • 30th August 2014, 04:14 PM

Come to this discussion to discuss the drama session moments ago