Thaddeus Scholar's Posts

Back to Profile

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Scholars • 3rd July 2015, 06:22 PM

There is a new group in town. The Scholars.
Scholars- We judge competitions or anything to be judged, and lecture wisdom. Outfit: /outfit scholar
Members:
Leaders: [3] Dice,
Co leader: [1]
Members: Chronicle,
Scholars: [3] Thaddeus, Seascape

The Scholar rank is the most wise.
The Members rank: They just have wisdom.
Leaders: Close to Scholars. And they lead them.
Co Leader: 3rd wisest.
We are looking for wise people, and people that will judge comps and stuff. We may be in competitions too, if there is more than 8 Scholars. The Main Judge: Dice

Motto: We are smarter than the smartest!

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Get oldcp unbroken • 3rd July 2015, 04:52 PM

Calm your horses. *sees horses running around* It is being fixed.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in New Rookie System • 3rd July 2015, 04:50 PM

Well this seems interesting. You should to a New Member System then a New Master System, after an application. +1

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Lords/ladies of Houses • 2nd July 2015, 09:15 PM

Greetings! I am Thaddeus, the Book King.
So you see those Master of "so and so" things? Every lord of houses should have that. Like, Key. Lord of House Freehawks. Lord of House Drake. Lord of House Wizards. All of them. Thats my idea. And there should be a badge for Lord of House [Wizards and that] Thats my idea.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Investments,Business,Companies • 2nd July 2015, 10:07 AM

Yes, this is quite the post. Investments, Business, Companies. We need a Detective agency back. With a building... Old Club Penguin Detective Agency.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Warriors AF and SF Sneak Peek! • 2nd July 2015, 10:04 AM

Yes this is pretty intriguing.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Imperial Knight App ~Dice~ • 2nd July 2015, 09:53 AM

This is very good. +1 I do hope you get knight or mod.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in 5 Tribes (snaildom) • 16th October 2014, 05:31 PM

A story for snaildom, right here, right now.
5 Tribes
In the Year of 1825 - 1858, Snaildom split up. There were five tribes. Craemer, Rufus, Hurbyl, Durbet and Jorkanite. I will tell you about two of them. Who am I? Thaddeus, from the Tribe of Craemer.
Tribe of Craemer
Led by my great great great grandfather, George Arnas, the Tribe of Craemer was the biggest. It included famous people, Damen (the first), Jacob the Wise, (the first), and Cecil Barns, my great great great uncle. My great great great grandfather George sounded amazing. In 1826, they battled the tribe Hurbyl, and one. That is all I have to say about Tribe of Craemer.
Tribe of Rufus
Led by Norbert Rufus the IV, Tribe of Rufus was northeast of Craemer and Hurbyl. They weren't that strong, though. They lost 30 battles and one 20 battles. If DamenSpike fought them, Tribe of Rufus would lose. Norbert Rufus died during all 5 tribes fighting at Fort Craemer in Craemer. That is all I know about Tribe of Rufus.

Chapter Two will have three, so Damen, if you see this, please wait to put it in the library.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in how I met my wife • 15th October 2014, 04:09 PM

No offense but their is no periods so It's hard to read. But cool.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Ebola • 14th October 2014, 03:32 PM

I live in Michigan, not Dallas. :D Srry Faygo.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Signature Comp~Adawg • 14th October 2014, 03:20 PM

http://i.gyazo.com/ee613d7c5aa3d8f90e4e72b70efc88e7.png
Not sure if I should add anything else.

Rookie
12 posts
Posted in Ancient City (snaildom) • 13th October 2014, 10:32 PM

This is for Snaildom!
Ancient City
"Dear Reader," read the scroll. "I am Reut, a seeker of the ancient city in Snaildom. I am with my partner, Dor. We believe an ancient city is in the Rotten Valley. We will stop at nothing at seeing the ancient city. Sincerely, Reut Eliphaz and Dor Bildad." Reut buried the scroll, and set off from Ur. 200 miles later, they came to their 4th stop. "Reut," said Dor. "I think we are in... Quuk." "Good." said Reut. "Lets get new horses." and so, they got new horses as Reut said. 150 miles later, they came to a stop in front of a wooden sign. '5 miles Bravebury' "We're here." said Reut. "Bravebury, Snaildom. The Rotten Valley is right next to Bravebury." 12 miles, a sign read 'Rotten Valley Be Careful!'. Yes, the sign read correctly. They went into Rotten Valley. They saw it... Buildings! They went to the bottom. "Dor..." said Reut, softly. "We... We made it. Ur to Bravebury, then Wolfdale, in the valley." And Reut Eliphaz and Dor Blidad lived there since.