ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in assassins creed literal • 18th June 2015, 01:14 AM

stargate ubisoft SPARKLE. a white ma-trix picks a date then fadeeeeee, and people say rome wasnt built in a dayyyyy-AH. BLOOM TRANSITION. the birds get the hell out of there, cause they know somethins going down, is he gonna die? no, its a medium shot. pannn zoom in slow mo means hes the target. mysterious hood man watches (from a distance) takes a second to look awesome. now go walk in slow motion so u still look awesome. guard just saw u, and hes gonna shoot u. but dont mind him, just keep looking awesome. that shadow will take care of him. WHITE guard says "stop!" just kill him ur awesome, the other got hit by an arrow so ur good. PART THE RED SEA. hopefully those guards have good armour, no they dont. maybe they do, THEYY DONT. now act like you didnt do it. there not buying it... target comes out OF his shelter hes distracted by a feather. hes like shoot me, he likes feathers. he looks up as he remebers.. OHH I LOVE BIRDS! NOD AT THE BIRD AND PEOPLE DIE, EVERYWHERE PEOPLE DIE, TARGET DOESNT DIE, HES FINE! TARGET SENDS HORSEMEN TO DIE, kill the horse, the rider falls down kill the rider the rider falls down... target nods and some other guards that were hiding in pillars, come out, take there formation.. target pulls out his sword. then goes to smell his sword.. not sure why.. mysterious hooded man.. joined by other hooded people. YOUR NEXT, RUNNING RUNNING, SLOW MOTION JUMP ATTACK

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in OldCP Suggestion • 18th June 2015, 12:59 AM

i have NO idea what chu talking bout

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Drawing Contest! • 16th June 2015, 06:09 PM

Ok... Sounds hard...

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in WHAT IS SNAILDOM • 16th June 2015, 06:06 AM

Snaildom = WAYYYYYYYY funner then oldcp it had a ho-bo, games, quests, shells, purchasable items AND MUCH MORE!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in DeathGun • 16th June 2015, 05:56 AM

I bet your user wasn't around when snaildom was still in LOTS of progress if so we now have proof that u didn't do what all that is done at jr aftermath cuz it's VERY old

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in SNAILDOM IS NOT COMING BACK! • 12th June 2015, 06:39 PM

we have more to worry about right now, ROBERTO SHOT AN INNOCENT.. also there is a very creepy face on my screen

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Birdtherius killed found out • 12th June 2015, 06:34 PM

strange things happen in penguin life but however i didnt here the BOOM! and also there is a creepy face on my screen...

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in prank wars against grounder • 3rd June 2015, 04:24 AM

hello prankstars! today i need you to join my side in a prank wars against grounder. any pranks will do, just dont side with him or you will be my enemy (FOREVER) so just please, FIGHT WITH MEEEEEEEEEE

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in THE NAME ART! • 31st May 2015, 02:39 AM

hello artists! and today i am holding a comp! just one thing: THERE. IS. NO. PRIZE! yup NO PRIZE its just for fun! but anyway u will have to paint a painting with ur oldcp users name on the top and on the rest of the page something to do with ur user! good luck! (and also mine is my profile picture)

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Dj DanceBear - Official • 30th May 2015, 05:16 PM

ezio, i would rather listen to assassins creed music aswell (ezios family soundtrack)

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Herobrine • 29th May 2015, 08:10 PM

herobrine is my friend! herobrine is my bffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Club Penguin Awkward Moments • 29th May 2015, 08:00 PM

lol akward! also love the surfing skills and music at the end!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Megashark • 29th May 2015, 05:11 AM

This is true, but it's sometimes hard to find out who mega is cuz he has SO many accounts!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in How To Get Gold? • 29th May 2015, 05:06 AM

Get badges and that's all I know XD now I'm gonna go transfer some gold (all of mine) to scrolls

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Coronation of Empress Chelsey • 29th May 2015, 04:35 AM

Long live the emperor and the empress AND the empire