ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in TOP 5 USELESS BLOCKS IN MC • 9th May 2015, 08:59 PM

i agree with this list but i think are the most usefull

1: emerald block used for dec and beacon (this goes with diamond block to)
2: lucky block can only be got in a mod but is very usfull
3: iron ore used for tools and armour
4: diamond ore (yah its gotta be here)
5:spiral lucky block you can get towers of all these blocks in a spiral lucky block!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Join the the fun on WhiteOut! • 11th April 2015, 04:30 AM

thanks kind for making this post

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in please! for my sis! • 11th April 2015, 04:19 AM

hello everyone, tomorrow is my sisters birthday... and i have nothing to give her so plz make as many posts saying: happy birthday to pilly5. its my only chance! and if u do u get shoutout on everyplay!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Help! • 25th March 2015, 12:03 AM

lemonade5, i dont know what happened. i guess i was spending to much time without him?

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Help! • 20th March 2015, 12:12 AM

please help! its not a very fun day for the very fun dog! i feel like my friend is turning on me, any ideas why?

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in NewCp Is Unfair! • 18th March 2015, 12:30 AM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE! and newcp sucks anyway

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? • 17th March 2015, 12:12 AM

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCHTOAST? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCHTOAST! DO DOO DO DO CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL! WAFFLES! WAFFLES! DO DOO DO DO CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL! DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCHTOAST? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCHTOAST!

WAFFLES!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in ITS RAINING TACOS • 16th March 2015, 03:03 AM

ITS RAINING TACOS, FROM OUTTA THE SKY, TACOS, NO NEED TO ASK WHY. JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND CLOSE YOUR EYES. ITS RAINING TACOS! RAINING TACOS, OUT ON THE STREET, TACOS, ALL U CAN EAT, LETTUCE AND SHELLS CHEESE AND MEAT! ITS RAINING TACOS, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUMMITY YUM ITS LIKE A DREAMMMM YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUMMITY YUM, BRING YOUR SOUR CREAMMMMMM. tacobot 3000: LETTUCE SHELL CHEESE MEAT, LETTUCE SHELL CHEESE MEAT, LETTUCE SHELL CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE. ITS RAINING TACOS (OOOHHHHH) RAINING TACOS (OOOHHHHH) RAINING TACOS (OOOHHHHHOOHHHHHH) ITS RAINING TACOS!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Your Invited! • 10th March 2015, 12:19 AM

im a dork and a boy. can i still come? if the awnser is yes what day is it? and what time?

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Your Invited! • 10th March 2015, 12:13 AM

im a dork. can i still come? and if the awnser is Yes what day is it?

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in party plan part 4 • 10th March 2015, 12:09 AM

sorry i wasnt very simple in my last thing. about in half an hour can everybody that would like to attened for the acting/party/thing go on snaildom for practise for acting. sorry if i didnt make this simple enough...

message for archie: can you please come a bit early, and also tell damen to PLZZZZZZZZZZ COME IT WILL BE MY DREAM!!!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in PARTY PLAN! part 3 • 9th March 2015, 05:29 PM

Hello yes another PARTY PLAN! post. so im at school right now and i will not be able to do this now. if you would like to attend for the acting you will have to be able to know australian times. because i am australian and i am going to make plans for practise for acting this afternoon so if u wanna attend for acting... BE THERE!!!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in Times • 9th March 2015, 12:25 AM

hello! yes more posts about snaildom party most of you want to know what time it is. I DONT KNOW. i will be throwing a party when i finish my comic about snaildom. i can not see into the future and look when i will finish the comic. so you will have to wait. and yes i am gonna make more posts for the party.

message for archie: Archie, can you come as early as you can. (you dont have to but it will be best.)

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in PARTY PLAN! continued • 6th March 2015, 04:01 PM

hello dear snails and penguins, as you should know i am making a party for when i finish the first episode of my snaildom comic. after the acting there will be some games i can only think of one which is damenball soccer, but i cant think of any more. please suggest what YOU (yes you) games u would like to see

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Posted in PARTY PLAN! • 6th March 2015, 12:40 AM

i have had some quick thinking, i am going to throw a party on snaildom when i finish the first episode of my snaildom comic i will have it on yellow world and as we go along i will read the comic and try to act out whats happening in the comic i will also need some ppl to help me with the acting for characters. so far i will need someone to be damen someone to be archie 2 black birds. tell if u want to be one of those characters.